User Controls

Fried chicken boxes with a warning

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    More than 300,000 chicken boxes that feature a Home Office anti-knife crime campaign have been distributed to over 200 outlets across the UK.

As part of the government’s #knifefree push, the insides of the boxes are printed with real life stories of young people who have chosen to pursue positive activities, such as boxing or music, instead of carrying a knife.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/uk-chicken-shops-home-office-knife-crime_uk_5d5421fce4b05fa9df086295?utm_hp_ref=uk-news

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grylls More than 300,000 chicken boxes that feature a Home Office anti-knife crime campaign have been distributed to over 200 outlets across the UK.

As part of the government’s #knifefree push, the insides of the boxes are printed with real life stories of young people who have chosen to pursue positive activities, such as boxing or music, instead of carrying a knife.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/uk-chicken-shops-home-office-knife-crime_uk_5d5421fce4b05fa9df086295?utm_hp_ref=uk-news

Will they be having #noacidthrowninyerfacefromamotorbike ones too?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Knife free never sounds as good as free knife to me
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    This sort of shit makes me want to out and bleed someone honestly.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country This sort of shit makes me want to out and bleed someone honestly.

With a fork I hope.

#bethechange
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by mmQ With a fork I hope.

#bethechange

Hold my hand brother we can touch the sky ✋💞
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Lol saw this one coming

Home Office under fire over 'racist' #knifefree chicken boxes

"Now his government is pushing the stereotype that black people love fried chicken.

This ridiculous stunt is either explicitly racist or, at best, unfathomably stupid."

https://news.sky.com/story/home-office-under-fire-over-racist-knifefree-chicken-boxes-11785645

Implying that niggers can read?
    Originally posted by Grylls More than 300,000 chicken boxes that feature a Home Office anti-knife crime campaign have been distributed to over 200 outlets across the UK.

aldra, are you reading this.
    Black people do love that fried chicken.

Originally posted by Grylls chosen to pursue positive activities, such as boxing or music, instead of carrying a knife.

Why is it a choice tho?
    I'm sure the street thugs will rethink their whole way of living after seeing this hashtag.
    WARNING: Consuming the contents of this box may cause you to repeatedly start saying "nah wot a mean" and robbing convenience stores.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson WARNING: Consuming the contents of this box may cause you to repeatedly start saying "nah wot a mean" and robbing convenience stores.

The Texan solution is to give everyone a knife.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The Texan solution is to give everyone a knife.

I'd butter your muffin with mine.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'd butter your muffin with mine.

😍😍😍😍
    Lucky u, soy b!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Without a knife, how will they cut their watermelon?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The UK government literally consists of genuine retards.
    I dont think that uk black people enjoy chicken any more bcuz they werent slaves who fried chicken
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny aldra, are you reading this.

yes, so is my knife and we're laughing together
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Only niggers eat chicken, only niggers stab people.
Jump to Top