User Controls

IM GONNA FUCKING KILL THIS BITCH!!!!!

FUCKING WENT OUT WITH THIS FUCKING BITCH TONITE, AND SHE HAS MY FUCKING PHONE _AND_ MY GODDAMN FUCKIN KEYS. IT COST ME SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY TO GET FUCKING HOME TONIGHT.

IM NEVER GOING OUT WITH HER AGAIN THE FUCKING STUPID CUNT. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. SHES RUINED MY FUCKING LIIIIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELLO? WHERE THE FUCK IS ANYONE? IM SO FUCKING WASTED AND DRUNK RIGHT NOW. I NEED TO FUCKING TALK TO ANOTHER SENTIENT BEING FOR FUCKS SAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK IS SOMEONE. EVEN THAT FUCKING DICKHEAD Bill Krozby!!!!
    You get what you deserve for giving females attention. That's why my only dates are doing crank with hookers. Get a meth pipe its the only love you will ever need.

Having a crystal white resin laden pipe is like being in a room with the hottest sexiest girl you have ever met in your life. You know that hot girl you wanted to ask out more than anything just to be in her beautiful presence?. Its like having her naked sitting next to you giving you hugs and kisses and laughing and gigging.

You love her and she loves you back.

Even when you are sitting on the floor holding a soot blackened pipe upside down lighting the stem to melt the meth stuck to the tube back into the bowl and sucking the vapors from the carb like a fiend every ghetto inhale feels like a kiss from big sexy lips even as yo feel the entire pipe heat up and burn your fingers but you just can't stop kissing the pipe

"IT LOVES ME!!! LOOK ITS KISSING ME IT LOVES ME BACK!!!"
    God damn, scronaldo. Can I clal you scronaldo? You're right. YOu'VE ALWAYS been right. Fuck women, from now on all I need is good old fashioned pipey.
    i thought u dont smoke meth any more tho
    Not since June but its still better than any date or girl I've ever met
    Still haven't got my stuff back. I am fucking fuming. She said she'd get one of her friends to drop it by my work later tonight.

What in the FUCK? I need my fucking car keys to fucking get to places. I can't even use uber because she has my fucking phone with my fucking uber app on it!

Fucking ridiculous! I haven't been this angry in fucking ages!
    Shes going through your phone
    Wow, this is a turning point for me. I went full beta mode.

I called her at work and asked where the fuck my stuff is. She gave me some excuse like "oh my friend should have dropped it off by now" and I said, "You have 5 fucking minutes for them to be on their way or I'm going to do something drastic." Got a call less than 5 minutes later saying they're on their way. She was then begging and almost crying saying she hopes this didn't effect anything between us, and I just coldly said, "We'll see." and then hung up.

Fuck I was beta. Everyone at work was shocked/impressed, and one even hi-fived me.

I fucking love being beta. I fucking love taking charge. The old Enter would be a little bitch about this. But this new one... omfg. It's a fucking rush.

I... AM... GOD!!!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I… AM… GOD!!!

antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    > 2015+1
    > kurrent year
    > still giving attention to females

you piece of shit I'm gonna fuck you up
Jump to Top