User Controls

SWIY's favourite method of consuming marijuana

This poll is what it says on the tin. SWIY must have a favourite method of consuming the sticky green shit and SWIM would like to know
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I enjoy using my PAX2 portable vaporizer. However it needs to be charged and requires maintenance. A pipe is usually convenient and and my go-to method most days. I used to smoke bong hits all the time but haven't used the bong in a couple years now. I like rolling joints too but only do so on occasions when I have a few friends over.
    Hmm, hard to say. I usually puff with a crude homemade pipe or waterfall bong, I voted waterfall cause the smoke is smoother and gets you higher, and is cooler/more fun.
    Syncans on a transdermal patch is spaceman tier, IV syncans is second best.
    Its a tossup for me between bongs and vapes. A vape always has the best flavor, but like malice said, it requires charging, they need to be maintained. Bongs have a really pleasurable sound, they're always ready for you, they take the sharpness off your hits. Who doesn't love bongs?
    I'm not Malice. I do miss the sound of the ol' bong rip.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Mostly pipes or joints these days but I <3 my bongs.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I enjoy using my PAX2 portable vaporizer. However it needs to be charged and requires maintenance. A pipe is usually convenient and and my go-to method most days. I used to smoke bong hits all the time but haven't used the bong in a couple years now. I like rolling joints too but only do so on occasions when I have a few friends over.

saw that recently, super-expensive, couldn't figure out what justifies the price
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why isn't 'loading up a few pounds of chronic into a bunch of used dirty diapers, containing myself in a small airtight room and lighting them all on fire' an option on this list? Pfffffffft.
    saw that recently, super-expensive, couldn't figure out what justifies the price

edibles all the way, ive tried to do it rectally by making hash oil and sticking it in a syringe but it was hella thick and i couldnt get it to work, then when i finally got a little in the syringe and shot it up there, there was like no effect. well i was already high so there could have been a mild effect that i didnt notice but it didnt really seem worth it

There's a four-hundred dollar vape called the Mighty, I honestly haven't looked into it. I have a rather rich 'friend' who has one though and holy shit, I mean it's not worth four-hundred dollars but compared to other herb vapes I've tried (mainly PAX and MLFB) it kicks major ass. It's like the rolex of vapes, I'd rather just use that money to get drugs but I guess if the money doesn't matter to you that's the one to get.
    ive tried to do it rectally by making hash oil and sticking it in a syringe but it was hella thick and i couldnt get it to work, then when i finally got a little in the syringe and shot it up there, there was like no effect. well i was already high so there could have been a mild effect that i didnt notice but it didnt really seem worth it

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar

Personally for me, joints because you can smoke them on the go, lungs when I have little money and blunts when I have a lot of money
Jump to Top