User Controls

Make beer or bundy money

Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    https://www.rewardingways.com/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=ja8song"
    Its legit wont make much just enough for smokes and alcohol for the day
    WellHung Black Hole
    You don't get paid much for your time as compared to a real job. In fact it averages out to be horrible pay hourly.
    I donate plasma because it's slightly better than I what I make otherwise for the time especially since it's tax free and doesn't raise the amount of income on my taxes which helps keep me on dose gubment programs
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano I donate plasma because it's slightly better than I what I make otherwise for the time especially since it's tax free and doesn't raise the amount of income on my taxes which helps keep me on dose gubment programs

You enjoy being parasitic. It does not bother u in the slightest.👍
    Originally posted by Duke Zion Its legit wont make much just enough for smokes and alcohol for the day

True better then nothing though...this site is better then most u can cash out instantly to your paypal just 1 dollar
    I used to donate plazma but my blood pressure has gotten horrible over the years
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Duke Zion I used to donate plazma but my blood pressure has gotten horrible over the years

Yeah i cant do it or I'll pass out.

It's kinda scummy also. But totally necessary.
    It makes me feel not prude for not donating blood, but then i learned that the US sells blood to all other countries so now i dont care
    Ghost Black Hole
    Sell blood on the DNM
Jump to Top