User Controls

Attn ghost

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    You said you made the gimp alt prove bc if you did I'm royally fucked.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    How fucked
    Originally posted by G4LM How fucked

Well if this is a charade that gimp chose to play along with and I chose not to "obey" him after that. I don't want to say. Trust me I sat on the phone for an hour with him once detailing to me how he stalked someone and took pleasure in it how it's better than sex. I could disappear.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Well if this is a charade that gimp chose to play along with and I chose not to "obey" him after that. I don't want to say. Trust me I sat on the phone for an hour with him once detailing to me how he stalked someone and took pleasure in it how it's better than sex. I could disappear.

SLUT
    Originally posted by G4LM SLUT

No jackass no bullshit. He told me how he got off to stalking people how hunting people is better than sex I literally sat there for an hour listening to it. He even told me what could happen if I crossed him. :/ like literally pissed myself in fear.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Thotgirl No jackass no bullshit. He told me how he got off to stalking people how hunting people is better than sex I literally sat there for an hour listening to it. He even told me what could happen if I crossed him. :/ like literally pissed myself in fear.

I feel like I'm missing significant chunks of this story

Cant start us mid season, how did it get to this point?
    Ghost Black Hole
    the what
    Originally posted by G4LM I feel like I'm missing significant chunks of this story

Cant start us mid season, how did it get to this point?

Theres no explanation really other than piss him off he'll flex his weight. He basically has 2 personalities a childish warm loving one and a mean sadistic one. If ghost really did the alt he must've done some research he got the writing style down and one of my "debts" I owed him.
    Ghost Black Hole
    what if I told you that you are just one of our plurals

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Explain how a GIMP or sex SLAVE would have any power AT ALL over anyone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Explain how a GIMP or sex SLAVE would have any power AT ALL over anyone.

This is why im confused.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-48982140
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Fucked up world. Women complain about being a sex slave and men beg to be one.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    All men are cheaters and pigs!
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Explain how a GIMP or sex SLAVE would have any power AT ALL over anyone.

Gimp is used a departing term for my ex.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Attention ghost
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    shit thread
    I like the woman I've become.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Period Blood I like the woman I've become.

From a man?
    yes
Jump to Top