User Controls

Attn Gimp yet again

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Dont ask for help if you're gonna be an ass. Like literally I know you be watching me on here Facebook and kiwifarms. You want money fine but I'm seriously annoyed. You had more than ample opportunity to come and get it when I was in the hospital but you didn't. Heck you didn't even bother checking on me when I supposedly ghosted. Kept whining about not getting your food. Oh you know I should definitely overlook the fact that I passed what possibly could've been a fetus just to deliver you some take out. You know because your hunger trumps my tendency to bleed out and have severe anemia.
    Then you have the audacity of telling me I shouldn't be upset. Oh idk maybe its because you said conditions will improve when obviously they freaking haven't. I'm not gonna do shit if your gonna be ass. I'm especially not in the mood to deal with it when I'm in chronic pain. Because now I am. :/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Guess you aren't up for some ice cream.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    BRING IN THE GIMP! lol this thread gave me an idea for the next fangoria cat, where fangoria wears a kitty gimp suit, so kawaai!!!!11 eeee eeeeeeee!
    Originally posted by Erekshun Guess you aren't up for some ice cream.

I would like some icecream like mint chocolate chip...would be nice.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby BRING IN THE GIMP! lol this thread gave me an idea for the next fangoria cat, where fangoria wears a kitty gimp suit, so kawaai!!!!11 eeee eeeeeeee!
    Kawaii!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I was the one that made the gimp alt and I can prove it
    Originally posted by Ghost I was the one that made the gimp alt and I can prove it

Prove it bitch. Because I'm being followed on kiwifarms as well.
    Originally posted by Ghost I was the one that made the gimp alt and I can prove it

Well? I'm waiting.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Dont ask for help if you're gonna be an ass. Like literally I know you be watching me on here Facebook and kiwifarms. You want money fine but I'm seriously annoyed. You had more than ample opportunity to come and get it when I was in the hospital but you didn't. Heck you didn't even bother checking on me when I supposedly ghosted. Kept whining about not getting your food. Oh you know I should definitely overlook the fact that I passed what possibly could've been a fetus just to deliver you some take out. You know because your hunger trumps my tendency to bleed out and have severe anemia.
    Then you have the audacity of telling me I shouldn't be upset. Oh idk maybe its because you said conditions will improve when obviously they freaking haven't. I'm not gonna do shit if your gonna be ass. I'm especially not in the mood to deal with it when I'm in chronic pain. Because now I am. :/

Jump to Top