User Controls

If it feels so good to be racist then why is it "considered" wrong?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I everyone has something to say about this so let's start with anyone but females and people of color.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    because some people find it very offensive u fuckin cracker
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    have you ever considered the people hating on Raciest people,, I have and they seem very raciest towards Raciest people.
    Originally posted by Grylls because some people find it very offensive u fuckin cracker

That sucks for them. They should do something to change who they are I guess...
    And I find your use of the word cracker to be personally offensive.
    Originally posted by POLECAT have you ever considered the people hating on Raciest people,, I have and they seem very raciest towards Raciest people.

reminds me of those useless snowflake trannies. No matter what say they are always wrong.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Die cracker stupid white bread conquistador
    Originally posted by G4LM Die cracker stupid white bread conquistador

YEAH!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Kill all white ppl
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    white americans are the worst whites

dirty fuckin yanks
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls white americans are the worst whites

dirty fuckin yanks

Well atleast I dont have crooked teeth.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Well atleast I dont have crooked teeth.

Except u prolly do because the Healthcare system here is shit

Thanks to white people, it's shit.

Just like everything else whit ppl do
    Originally posted by G4LM Except u prolly do because the Healthcare system here is shit

Thanks to white people, it's shit.

Just like everything else whit ppl do

Well you know if we're so bad why not go to south Africa then? Oh wait...because it's a 3rd world country high aids rate possibility of getting shot subpar human rights ebola etc. Etc.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Well you know if we're so bad why not go to south Africa then? Oh wait…because it's a 3rd world country high aids rate possibility of getting shot subpar human rights ebola etc. Etc.

I already applied for citizenship in actual first world countries like Canada
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Maybe I'll just go illegally
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ITT §m£ÂgØL IS RACIST AGAIN

but I asked this lady at work where she's from and she automatically assumed I was being racist.. like "why cuz me accent" and I was like "well yeah.. and I'm just curious especially since you're trying to teach me spanish and I think its interesting knowing where people come from because I like to learn new things.." A lot of people in the industry come from different parts of latin america and their all pretty different really.

Then after that I told her my background and how I'm from Austin but my mother is from laredo a border town and she kept saying "its pronounced laredo" and I would "laredo" and she would be like "its laredo" and I would say "laredo" and that went on for 2 minutes
    Originally posted by G4LM Maybe I'll just go illegally

you wont though because you're too much of a candy ass to do anything illegal
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ITT §m£ÂgØL IS RACIST AGAIN

but I asked this lady at work where she's from and she automatically assumed I was being racist.. like "why cuz me accent" and I was like "well yeah.. and I'm just curious especially since you're trying to teach me spanish and I think its interesting knowing where people come from because I like to learn new things.." A lot of people in the industry come from different parts of latin america and their all pretty different really.

Then after that I told her my background and how I'm from Austin but my mother is from laredo a border town and she kept saying "its pronounced laredo" and I would "laredo" and she would be like "its laredo" and I would say "laredo" and that went on for 2 minutes

Lol por que?
    Originally posted by G4LM I already applied for citizenship in actual first world countries like Canada

Nigga that's too easy if you hate white people go to Africa not candy ass canada.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Nigga that's too easy if you hate white people go to Africa not candy ass canada.

Canada has no white people it has Canadians
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Lol por que?

idk because she's insecure.. im not her.. so i couldn't tell you.
Jump to Top