User Controls

Bill Krozby invited me to Austin to be his roommate...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, in Texas, lies my fate?👍🤔
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Well, he does have a dig bick.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Will you be a rick?
    Ghost Black Hole
    do it!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    I kind of doubt it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Erekshun Will you be a rick?

whats a rick? as in rick and morty or something?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby whats a rick? as in rick and morty or something?

Rick is polecats house bitch.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Rick is polecats house bitch.

like a house boi/gimp?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby like a house boi/gimp?

Yes. Is that why you invited wellhung to be your m8?
    Will Bill Krozbyby... I really really advise you not to do this. WellHung will abuse your good will. He is not in the state to repect you and your stuff
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    I want more forum drama and give zero fucks about both of you

Please let this be real
    Originally posted by [DietPiano Will Bill Krozbyby… I really really advise you not to do this. WellHung will abuse your good will. He is not in the state to repect you and your stuff

I didn't invite him, I just said I'd be down to get a room and party at the driskill downtown sometime

Originally posted by G4LM I want more forum drama and give zero fucks about both of you

Please let this be real

sorry but not sorry, and you've had your own fair share of drama moving in with ppl, why do you need more, chicken?
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby sorry but not sorry, and you've had your own fair share of drama moving in with ppl, why do you need more, chicken?

I was hoping he'd stab you out of paranoia or something
    Originally posted by G4LM I was hoping he'd stab you out of paranoia or something

I don't think he's the kind of person to do that, he'd probably just drop to his knees before me just like you would, you pony boy
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano Will Bill Krozbyby… I really really advise you not to do this. WellHung will abuse your good will. He is not in the state to repect you and your stuff

Lolol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't think he's the kind of person to do that, he'd probably just drop to his knees before me just like you would, you pony boy

🤣
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't think he's the kind of person to do that, he'd probably just drop to his knees before me just like you would, you pony boy

You're absolutely right, doug. I'm extremely non-violent.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Matt chew is clearly a cereal killer... he comes to stay at your place and eats all your cereal lololololol THATS IT FOR ME FOLX GOODNIGHT!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top