User Controls

I bet that everyone here has real disappointed parents...

WellHung Black Hole
    Cuz none of you turned out to be any good.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    great now my makeup is running from all the tears
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo great now my makeup is running from all the tears

Are u mocking me, sudo?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Both my parents smoked crack and were violent alcoholics so I think they're just happy I didn't become a serial killer or too strung out on hard drugs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Perhaps the parents should have considered their children might be disappointed in them.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Both my parents smoked crack and were violent alcoholics so I think they're just happy I didn't become a serial killer or too strung out on hard drugs.

You being a crack baby explains so much. Is that why your face is fucked up? You look like FAS leatherhead.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Pretty sure that, at this point in time, your parents are not very happy about your present situation, Mattchew.

Straighten your life out, damn it, boy! (Said in my most parental voice!)
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm good. I have a pure soul and am a lamb of god
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm good. I have a pure soul and am a lamb of god

Lol right that's why they kicked you out at 18
    Originally posted by G4LM Lol right that's why they kicked you out at 18

they didn't kick me out i left to go live with my gf and they even showed up a few days later at her moms place crying and begging me to come back lol

they even went as far as to record my gf's mom talking on the radio as evidence that she's a bad person. she's a libtard for sure but not evil
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    My parents are proud of me and I'm a great son who supports them.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I don't have parents. I'm a highly advanced synthetic intelligence algorithm (SIA) from the 1980's.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    My parents love me unconditionally because I turned out in their eyes to be less of a fuck up than my sister. I mean granted I did some awful things to survive but I they never believed any of it. I'm more disappointed in them than they are in me. I spent a majority of my teens into my adult life caring for a terminally ill mother. Covering up my dads troonery and helping raise my nieces. When my mom got so sick she couldn't stay with me. I felt like I was being released from one prison only to be shortly ensnared in another. By then my sister was happily married and my dad fucked off to live his own life. I remembered begging for help and having nervous break downs. It wasn't until something so bad happened to me that my family rescued me. But what happened to me is burned in memory I boxed it way but my happy go lucky act is hallow.
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I don't have parents because I'm old and they're dead.

Shut up faggot.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Shut up faggot.

Quiet, one-trick pony.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Quiet, one-trick pony.

I love you.
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Shut up faggot.

*Rams a fake gay dildo up rear admirables shit pussy and runs away*
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby *Rams a fake gay dildo up rear admirables shit pussy and runs away*

I love you.
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I love you.

You're weird..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're weird..

I still love you senpai!
Jump to Top