User Controls

Tell me about Crouton

Technologist victim of incest
    There’s a smoke shop up the road that advertises Krat0m but all I’ve seen on here is terrible stories of withdrawal from it. How is it legal?

Oops forgot about the f1lter!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    It's the powdered leaves of the Crouton tree, which grows in southeast asia. Main two alkaloids are opioids, 7-Hydroxymitragynine and mitragynine.

It is in my experience less addictive than opiates by a mile. Very mild. Still irritating to get a runny nose and feel depressed, but you don't get that crushing, debilitating bone hurt like with other opioids. At least for me. Some people use megashittons of it and have some more severe withdrawal.

Color is defined by leaf ripeness/age. It goes white, green, then red, with whites being on the more energetic side of the spectrum and reds being on the more sedative and pain relieving side due to i think more of the 7-Hydroxymitragynine. Green is somewhere in the middle. YMMV, some people notice no difference between colors. They are called strains but are not actual genetic strains like you see with marijuana.

Starter dose is 1-3g
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    L41n Houston
    I got some dried leaves a long ass time ago (pretty sure it was from someone on &T actually). They were dark green/brownish. I made a tea out of them, it was really bitter but gave me fun waves stimulation alternating with sedation.

Not too long ago a guy gave me a big bag of powdered leaf. It was much lighter in color, looked like matcha. I made a mint milkshake out of it. It was very different - much more of a pure opioid feeling.

Overall it was interesting, not something I'll probably go out of my way to do again. I bet it's great if you're craving opiates or curious/bored.

FYI I hear head shops mostly sell garbage, probably because they want to make it harder for their stupid customers to OD. Ordering online is supposed to be better.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by L41n I got some dried leaves a long ass time ago (pretty sure it was from someone on &T actually). They were dark green/brownish. I made a tea out of them, it was really bitter but gave me fun waves stimulation alternating with sedation.

Not too long ago a guy gave me a big bag of powdered leaf. It was much lighter in color, looked like matcha. I made a mint milkshake out of it. It was very different - much more of a pure opioid feeling.

Overall it was interesting, not something I'll probably go out of my way to do again. I bet it's great if you're craving opiates or curious/bored.

FYI I hear head shops mostly sell garbage, probably because they want to make it harder for their stupid customers to OD. Ordering online is supposed to be better.

A lot of the headshop stuff is exactly the same stuff. Many big sellers like Gaia use the same packaging and labeling format and offer bulk rebranding as a service. I've seen their stuff in two different states, its insane. Considerably more expensive however. I can get a kilo for 70-90 online but in shops its more like 150-200.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I bought 100g of Maeng Da a while ago. Mainly just did 7-10g a dose by making a tea out of the leaf powder with a little citric acid and just regular old tap water. Straining it, and concentrating it in a heat bath. Was alright. But probably the weakest opioid-like substance i have ever experienced. Finished the 100g, never really felt compelled to buy more. Although i will on occasion when i have money to burn or nothing more interesting to do.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    A crouton is a piece of sautéed or rebaked bread, often cubed and seasoned, that is used to add texture and flavor to salads—notably the Caesar salad—as an accompaniment to soups and stews, or eaten as a snack food.
    I’m curious if I were to use it, would coming off be awful? That’s what I see most say here.
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m curious if I were to use it, would coming off be awful? That’s what I see most say here.

Yea probably. Since you used tramadol for so long and had difficulty getting off of that, I think Crouton would be worse. It was for me at least, although I got away with a year of use or so before withdrawals really started to effect me. But after a couple years of using around the clock, coming off of it made me feel like utter shit. I tapered for like 2 weeks too, still felt like dogshit the whole time and after the taper. At night time I would usually dose around 7 pm and I'd wake up around 2:30 am in withdrawal. I'm not talking about like an "I'm irritated" feeling, more like my body hurts like hell, super irritated and uncomfortable and craving hard. It was really really hard to do anything while in withdrawal, even getting out of bed was like a monumental task, so I started keeping pre-measured Crouton doses next to my bed with some water so I could dose it in the middle of the night when I woke up in pain and drift off for a couple hours til the day started (with more Crouton).

The last day I had any Crouton was 4/12, so exactly 4 months ago (although I started tapering heavily and was in withdrawal 2 weeks prior) and I still feel like "something's missing" a lot of the time, or a little empty or depressed. Of course I abused other drugs heavily as well so that is definitely a factor but I feel like I can somewhat pick out the effects of Crouton because I still sometimes get those waves of euphoric chills that come after withdrawing from an opiate that feels like it's your brain adjusting back to normality.

But, since your question is in keeping with classic zoklet style posting, maybe just grab some rc benzos and weed to deal with the withdrawal when it hits.
    Well I’m thinking of trying it, but not planning long term.

Thanks OG!

BTW, I’ve been tramadol free for about 2-3 months. Feeling good. Don’t want to go on any opiate again, but I’m having surgery today, and I guess my surgeon is “very conservative” with prescribing pain meds.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's for homosexuals that can't get real drugs
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist Well I’m thinking of trying it, but not planning long term.

Thanks OG!

BTW, I’ve been tramadol free for about 2-3 months. Feeling good. Don’t want to go on any opiate again, but I’m having surgery today, and I guess my surgeon is “very conservative” with prescribing pain meds.

I'm having a tooth removed hopefully today. Definitely going to be using it if I don't get anything better. I'd have some on hand just in case.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost It's for homosexuals that can't get real drugs

Everybody who says this has only had shit Crouton. Probably headshop or big brand stuff (like GAIA).

GOOD Crouton should be at least at hydrocodone level. If you're expecting to nod out, that's (probably) not going to happen and you should just get PST.

Also you like dx.m and dph so stfu retard
    Originally posted by G4LM I'm having a tooth removed hopefully today. Definitely going to be using it if I don't get anything better. I'd have some on hand just in case.

I may have to if she’s as stingy with pain meds as they say.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by G4LM Everybody who says this has only had shit Crouton. Probably headshop or big brand stuff (like GAIA).

GOOD Crouton should be at least at hydrocodone level. If you're expecting to nod out, that's (probably) not going to happen and you should just get PST.

Also you like dx.m and dph so stfu retard

I like all drugs but I've never done krat0m it seems ghey
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist I may have to if she’s as stingy with pain meds as they say.

Sucks that this is even a thing now. Even 10 pills would help a lot for most surgeries and its very low risk. Nobody but a former addict will become dependent on such amounts.

This is why Crouton is gaining massive popularity lol. Combined with the fact that you can't really overdose on it? It's some magic shit for anyone needing low tier opioids.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Just get Tylenol with codeine it's otc
    Not here Scron.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I thought you were Canadian
    No honey, Ohioan.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    I prefer cbd over Crouton any day. I get a more relaxed high with CBD. A melty feel good kind of feeling. Crouton I'm out.
Jump to Top