User Controls

§m£ÂgØLs brown catholic faux morality

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    FRESH AND EXCITING TIE YOUR TITS TO YOUR DICKS BECAUSE THIS GIMMICK IS AS ENTERTAINING AS FOLDING A FADED SWEATER OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

YEAHH!!!!

MEXICOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Fucking beaners man
    Technologist victim of incest
    Sudo,
    What’s up? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you start a butthurt thread???
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist Sudo,

I called him a shit boyfriend and said tattoos were trashy. So now he's mad because he knows he's both.
    Originally posted by Technologist Sudo,

its a funny op and §m£ÂgØLs fake morality is pretty cringey so I thought it necessary to point out. It's akin to 4chan incels calling everything "degenerate"

Originally posted by G4LM I called him a shit boyfriend and said tattoos were trashy. So now he's mad because he knows he's both.

I cringed

there are at least 8 weird/wrong things about this post. You're just really weird and cringey and really are akin to a 4chan incels fake morality. Your gimmick is feigning outrage and it's pretty boring and tired and I'm going back to sleep rn
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    A jihad upon him, right op?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    If only there were some way to get into heaven and get rid of §m£ÂgØL at the same time.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I don't like any of you losers. Ur all lame and boring.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country If only there were some way to get into heaven and get rid of §m£ÂgØL at the same time.

I think it's weird there are so many Islamic suicide bombers. Most theocratic culture doesn't check itself before it wrecks itself which is why you have priests diddling anything under 5 feet tall and Muslim kids being told it's not forbidden in the Quran to kill yourself when it actually is. It just says if you die fighting a righteous cause you'll have your reward in the afterlife. Obviously dying on purpose is inherently weak and unislamic
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country If only there were some way to get into heaven and get rid of §m£ÂgØL at the same time.

There is. You just have to kill him, but let the killing be his choice, so it's not your fault. For example, you lay a hot pizza infused with fast-acting poison just outside his door. If he smells it, opens the door, and decides to eat some of it, that's totally on him, not you. When Judgement Day comes, you just say, hey, all I did was drop a poisoned pizza on the ground.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There is. You just have to kill him, but let the killing be his choice, so it's not your fault. For example, you lay a hot pizza infused with fast-acting poison just outside his door. If he smells it, opens the door, and decides to eat some of it, that's totally on him, not you. When Judgement Day comes, you just say, hey, all I did was drop a poisoned pizza on the ground.

Wat
    Originally posted by G4LM Wat

Don't eat free pizza.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Don't eat free pizza.

Y not? Its free
    Originally posted by G4LM Y not? Its free

It might have cyanide in it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by G4LM Y not? Its free

cause you're a fat faggot
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It might have cyanide in it.

Lol nah i don't think so who puts cyanide in a free pizza?
    Originally posted by G4LM Lol nah i don't think so who puts cyanide in a free pizza?

Spies. Contract killers.
    Pretty sure people won't eat cyanide due to the taste.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There is. You just have to kill him, but let the killing be his choice, so it's not your fault. For example, you lay a hot pizza infused with fast-acting poison just outside his door. If he smells it, opens the door, and decides to eat some of it, that's totally on him, not you. When Judgement Day comes, you just say, hey, all I did was drop a poisoned pizza on the ground.

i imagine you slurpped lots of peanut butters off someone elses finger as a child.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo FRESH AND EXCITING TIE YOUR TITS TO YOUR DICKS BECAUSE THIS GIMMICK IS AS ENTERTAINING AS FOLDING A FADED SWEATER OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

YEAHH!!!!

MEXICOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

You know gimp used to flaunt his morality before doing debauched shit. Yes I believe in god and pray to him but you as a woman cant have morality and I'll fuck 16 year old girls. Burn your cunt with hot sauce. And have lots of sex. Lol lol lol lol.
Jump to Top