User Controls

How many of you don't drink

I don't drink alcohol not only because of my living situation, but because I don't want to. I don't like it anymore and if anything it feels painful now due to xanax paws and my nerves being fucked up via neuropathy, and really not wanting to consume the stuff for more reasons than that I guess.

Does anyone else not drink ever, at least currently? I know Bill Krozby said he quit, but he says that every week...
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I quit about two months ago and haven't had a drop since. Feel far better without and won't go back.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    I havent drank today lol
    I have grown to love alcohol its probally one of the best feelings you can get from a drug. I had a doctor explain to me in a different way that most drugs they fire off one part of the brain alcohol is all over the place it has all your chemicals in the brain effected.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’m weird with alcohol. I don’t have a propensity to addiction with it. I’ve had my share of addictions, but alcohol isn’t one. There were times in my life when I drank 5 nights a week, then just up and quit. It just fit into what I was doing at the time. Now it mostly doesn’t, but every now and then I get a wild hair up my ass and decide to drink, like yesterday.😁
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Never had alcohol in my life
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I quit drinking first week of may
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m weird with alcohol. I don’t have a propensity to addiction with it. I’ve had my share of addictions, but alcohol isn’t one. There were times in my life when I drank 5 nights a week, then just up and quit. It just fit into what I was doing at the time. Now it mostly doesn’t, but every now and then I get a wild hair up my ass and decide to drink, like yesterday.😁

Pics of the wild hair?
    Sent.😁
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I only drink now as a reaction to something as a coping mechanism. I accept that I'm an alcoholic and even having one drink for me is risky behaviour.
    Matbe she has a dog and it sheds and she sits naked on the couch
    Originally posted by Sudo I only drink now as a reaction to something as a coping mechanism. I accept that I'm an alcoholic and even having one drink for me is risky behaviour.

I dont promote drinking but it can help you open up and deal with your emotions if you are going through a tough time. But if u drink everyday it wont solve anything alcohol has caused me many problems because used to do it all day and make stupid decisions. Like the night I masturbated on fentanyl...I thank god for my neighbor having narcan.
    Originally posted by Duke Zion I dont promote drinking but it can help you open up and deal with your emotions if you are going through a tough time. But if u drink everyday it wont solve anything alcohol has caused me many problems because used to do it all day and make stupid decisions. Like the night I masturbated on fentanyl…I thank god for my neighbor having narcan.
    masturbated
    Ok lol why when u put masturbated it turns into masturbated
    masturbated
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist Sent.😁

OH DEAR GOD I CANNOT UNSEE THIS
    Originally posted by Duke Zion Ok lol why when i put died with almostin front of died it turns into masturbated
    Originally posted by Duke Zion Ok lol why when u put masturbated it turns into masturbated

Its a new word f1lter. Lol.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I drink whiskey straight out of the bottle.
Jump to Top