User Controls

Free neuroanatomy/neuroscience lectures- $3000 value

https://mediasite.ahc.umn.edu/Mediasite/Catalog/catalogs/nsci-2001-spring-2019

Tell me if it doesn't work. I only listened to about 10 minutes of it not thinking it would interest me to take as a 3 credit class I need because anatomy/biology are not really my forte, but it actually is pretty interesting. Maybe I will end up listening to these every once in a while beforehand and ace the class a year from now.

Dare to take the RBPF?
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Why do they have two people doing sign language? Must be a bitch learning all the signs for these complicated topics.

Almost as much of a bitch as op's whore mother
    What are you talking about? I saw nothing like that.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by G4LM Why do they have two people doing sign language? Must be a bitch learning all the signs for these complicated topics.

Almost as much of a bitch as op's whore mother

iit's a neurologist gang war
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietPiano What are you talking about? I saw nothing like that.

Fourth video.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fyi youtube-dl will download the videos if you feed it the 'watch' links
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by G4LM Why do they have two people doing sign language? Must be a bitch learning all the signs for these complicated topics.

We have to do this at work. One of my co-workers is deaf, and we talk about some pretty complicated things.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country We have to do this at work. One of my co-workers is deaf, and we talk about some pretty complicated things.

That is insane. They hire someone specifically for that person?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by G4LM That is insane. They hire someone specifically for that person?

No way around it, it's legally necessary.
Jump to Top