User Controls

Pictures of Bill Krozbycat

PICS!!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    NO, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ghost Black Hole
    just search archer or archie
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Here's one of bubba he's dead I buried him at the park next to me

Always remember bubba

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yo, that hat blanket is pretty fly bruh, do you have any pictures of your current cat though?
    Originally posted by DietPiano Yo, that hat blanket is pretty fly bruh, do you have any pictures of your current cat though?

yeah its actually a kufi. just looks big on him. why are you so concerned with my current cat though?
    Im not bro, i just think its kinda weird that you talk about him a lot but seem kinda gunshy about letting us see him
    Originally posted by DietPiano Im not bro, i just think its kinda weird that you talk about him a lot but seem kinda gunshy about letting us see him

gunshy.. thats a new one for me. you learn something everyday. but no I'm not. but yeah he's my child.. my lil catmo.. and lil devil. he will totally scratch your eyeballs and make them bleed if you double cross him. He knows how to throw knives and turn on the gas stove. pretty intelligent for a cat

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top