User Controls

Predicting people dying.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    anyone else ever done it? I have several times where I look at them and think they are going to die.. then they die.. I had a dream the other night about someone dying that we know and they told me they died. Just kinda strange how it works out. I wake up some mornings thinking about people that I love dying and start shivering to get the thoughts out of my head and to reverse it. Ever had that happen to you?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I predict everyone will die at some point.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ I predict everyone will die at some point.

weel at least you're real about it.
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Yawn.
    Admin African Astronaut
    SpectraL will never die.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Will I die?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Will I die?

Your legacy wont. 1000 years from now people will still be talking about the haggard old drummer guy that believes the moon is made of cheese.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by mmQ Your legacy wont. 1000 years from now people will still be talking about the haggard old drummer guy that believes the moon is made of cheese.

Now you're just mad I called you a runt at birth. And I want to know if kroz thinks I'll die, not you.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Now you're just mad I called you a runt at birth. And I want to know if kroz thinks I'll die, not you.

post a pic and I'll decide.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Now you're just mad I called you a runt at birth. And I want to know if kroz thinks I'll die, not you.

That was a compliment m8. I ain't mad at all.
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    How about the opposite

https://niggasin.space/thread/42640
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police Yawn.

"..Are you like a ranger errr sumtin"
    Originally posted by park police Yawn.

thats what I did after butt banging your mom last night in her bed, she told me she was so happy she could die.
Jump to Top