User Controls

I am so sick of The Simpsons.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    It gives me a headache the way everyone sounds like they are reading off a sheet of paper.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Everybody stopped watching The Simpsons like 15 years ago.

The earlier shit was real shit tho.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by gadzooks Everybody stopped watching The Simpsons like 15 years ago.

Was it or was I just 10 years old?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Was it or was I just 10 years old?

Watch like season 3-8... It'll change your life.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by gadzooks Everybody stopped watching The Simpsons like 15 years ago.

pretty much this, the old simpsons was kinda funny but haven't watched it in over ten years. "life in hell" by matt groening is pretty funny though, wish I still had the book way better the simpsons.

Ghost Black Hole
    It's supposed to be on it's last season

also i'm sick of you
    Take on me.. I'll be coming for your mother.. take on me... take on me... take me OOOON! I'LL BE GONE IN A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

The things that you say or is it just life that we play is it just life or is my worries just away you're all the things that I got to remember shying away, I'll be coming for your mother anyways.

Take on me, take me ON, Ill beee eeee eee gone in a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Take on me, take me ON, Ill beee eeee eeee gone in a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    The Simpson were better when they started out on The Tracy Allman show. Their drawings were rudimentary, but still hilarious.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]

No, it really is. Basically Phil Hartman was the heart and soul of The Simpsons and it's been on a rapid decline since.

You were just 10yrs old, SMH at adults watching cartoons.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    try watching it dubbed in a language you don't understand
    Originally posted by aldra try watching it dubbed in a language you don't understand

I've watched dragon ball z in spanish and I couldn't stand it
    Shrooms Houston
    I watched half dragon ball z in Japanese on a 1000 channel cable package it had all the fucking world's channels American dragon ball was still in its infancy
    Originally posted by Shrooms I watched half dragon ball z in Japanese on a 1000 channel cable package it had all the fucking world's channels American dragon ball was still in its infancy

Are you not ashamed as a grown man of watching cartoons made for Japanese girls?
    Shrooms Houston
    Nigga I am dragon ball
    Shrooms Houston
    Not ashamed as I was never brainwashed like 99% of Americans I understood it was "programming" that was routine to whatever else I had going on in the day neither we're my friends I was never a loser
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Are you not ashamed as a grown man of watching cartoons made for Japanese girls?

How is THIS for girls?

How is it not?
    Originally posted by Shrooms Not ashamed as I was never brainwashed like 99% of Americans I understood it was "programming" that was routine to whatever else I had going on in the day neither we're my friends I was never a loser

Well yes you've been brainwashed into thinking it's ok for a grown man to watch cartoons...you're a loser lololol
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Technologist The Simpson were better when they started out on The Tracy Allman show. Their drawings were rudimentary, but still hilarious.

no they weren't you're just old. They were shit and only got picked up because they showed promise.
Jump to Top