User Controls

OwO I guess maybe I should extend mercy OwO

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    So I'm doing well in Savannah so much so I feel better than I have in years. Despite health issues I'm back to sanity.

I guess I'm a sucker but I can't bear the idea of any one going hungry. Maybe its because I've been hungry. I know what it's like to be with out. When gimp was complaining about being w/o food I ordered some food stuffs of amazon. It costed me not alot. Maybe 40 dollars max. As badly as I feel like I've been treated I just can't be mean.

I guess I can't stand suffering. It practically ruins the mood for me. It makes any enjoyment I may derive practically meaningless. I mean yes people have treated me awfully in the past. My family is no exception. But petty revenge is meaningless real if the cost is suffering. It brings no pleasure sadly...I'm just annoyed I can't take joy in misery anymore. Especially towards someone who I think deserves it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That's a good thing, I'm the same, I figure if at some point a person actually liked or loved me they can't be all bad...maybe fucking nuts, but not bad. I help ex "associates" out if they really need it.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    that's nice of you but what does OwO mean?

This morning in the shower I was thinking about how nice it would be for something bad to happen to an ex but then I remembered that I know her and know she will always be miserable even as she is motivated solely by her own selfishness
    Originally posted by Sudo that's nice of you but what does OwO mean?

This morning in the shower I was thinking about how nice it would be for something bad to happen to an ex but then I remembered that I know her and know she will always be miserable even as she is motivated solely by her own selfishness

You understand those thoughts are quite selfish of you too right?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You understand those thoughts are quite selfish of you too right?

Yeah but I got over it when I realized karma will get her as it likely already has as she spent months being a literal crackwhore
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo Yeah but I got over it when I realized karma will get her as it likely already has as she spent months being a literal crackwhore

sometimes I think it would be funny to dress up as 'karma' and rape people
Jump to Top