User Controls

BREAKING: Mass shooter in Indianapolis Indiana. 50 dead and 38 more injured.

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/indianapolis-mass-shooting-august

Police reports of a lone gunman in Indianapolis Indiana, several murdered and many injured.
    CCTV footage captured this image of the gunman just moments before he started unleashing havoc on a hispanic cookout near downtown Indianapolis.
    Witnesses say they immediately noticed something wrong as soon as the gunman entered the area but didn't feel it necessary to call authorities right away.
    One witness says the gunman was mumbling incoherently and kept yelling "JEWS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING".
    After firing into the crowds the gunman took his own life with a katana he had hidden underneath his robe.
    The gun used in the shooting has been identified as an AK-47.
    Police are waiting to gather enough details before releasing information on the shooter and their motive
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i get a 404 error from that link
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Hoax.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I would not be surprised if the FBI construes this as a threat and pays you a visit, given they visited a bunch of people simply for posting in shooter threads on 4/8chan
    Originally posted by aldra I would not be surprised if the FBI construes this as a threat and pays you a visit, given they visited a bunch of people simply for posting in shooter threads on 4/8chan

The CIA tried fucking with me using some sort of weather modification technology after I posted in the thread Brenton Terrant supposedly made on /pol/ (I also went to his stream but it ended before I got there).
    I know you people think I'm crazy, but I really did see what I saw and can confirm it wasn't a hallucination.
    I have no idea what they were trying to achieve and I can't believe that kind of technology can be misused so easily.

Back when I was living out of a car my mom got the dumb idea that we should hang out in a cafeteria at the hospital so we would visit every now and then to get out of the heat.
    Idk if it was anything or just a coincidence but one day this old guy with missing fingers walked up to me and started saying some threatening sounding shit in a joking manner and then went on a story about how he was stationed to east berlin and worked for/used to work for the department of homeland security.
    He said he was there seeing his dumb wife so idk maybe he was just lonely and wanted to impress some strangers with his mediocre life story.
    I would browse 8ch and zerohedge there so I thought the FBI sent him after me idk.

I'm surprised I didn't get a legitimate visit from any goon working for an agency after I posted in BT's thread.
    I wonder which agency did the whole cloud thing on me.
    also the FBI can suck my dick

I'm going to say whatever the fuck I want on the internet no matter what, to the end.
    This country has this little thing called freedom of speech, which also includes random banter in mass shooter threads and encouraging acts of violence.
    btw have you ever even fired a gun? I'd doubt you'd get 50
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra btw have you ever even fired a gun? I'd doubt you'd get 50

I have superhuman shooting abilities, you should trying playing against me in an FPS sometime.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal also the FBI can suck my dick

I'm going to say whatever the fuck I want on the internet no matter what, to the end.
    This country has this little thing called freedom of speech, which also includes random banter in mass shooter threads and encouraging acts of violence.

sOO.. WAS THERE A fOX nEWS STORY ABOUT A SHOOTING WITH 50 DEAD IN iNDIANAPOLIS AND THEY DELETED THE STORY?
    no, he made the entire thing up
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I have superhuman shooting abilities, you should trying playing against me in an FPS sometime.

As resident firearms expert (because finny left) I can promise you your shitty Call of Duty skills will in no way prepare you to handle and firearm

After fifty rounds (or even less with your pasty ass) you would not be able to hold the gun up anymore, even with a weapon with recoil as light as an AR15.

Kill yourself, retard.
    Originally posted by MOON PERSON T-PAIN masturbated in your Croutons and MORALLY SUPERIOR BEINGS for natural male enhancement As resident firearms expert (because finny left) I can promise you your shitty Call of Duty skills will in no way prepare you to handle and firearm

After fifty rounds (or even less with your pasty ass) you would not be able to hold the gun up anymore, even with a weapon with recoil as light as an AR15.

Kill yourself, retard.

I play Team Fortress 2, not call of duty.
    fed Yung Blood
    SUBSCRIBED
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I play Team Fortress 2, not call of duty.

do a mass shooty with a syringe gun
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Grylls i get a 404 error from that link

could you not tell instantly that quoted text was never written by a professional reporter?

Technologist victim of incest
    OP please go back to 4 Chan and 8 Chan when they reopen. That’s the best place for you to spew your hate.
    Originally posted by Technologist OP please go back to 4 Chan and 8 Chan when they reopen. That’s the best place for you to spew your hate.

we have had hates long before they existed

and will continue to have hates long after they desisted.
    "After firing into the crowds the gunman took his own life with a katana he had hidden underneath his robe."

Nice bike, I used to have one.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "After firing into the crowds the gunman took his own life with a katana he had hidden underneath his robe."

Nice bike, I used to have one.

if i could afford a bike with a fueltank in front of my crotch im goimg to have the tank airbrushed into a giant vagina.
Jump to Top