User Controls

My first video blog!

Are u that one guy on TC
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    This is precisely how i imagine you look.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Are u that one guy on TC

dropdeadred aka trayvon martin ?

no
    i dunno but I think i talked to him a few times about drugs. kinda looks like the same nigger.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    lol. He got raped and beat up by his sisters and cousins. People just don't hate one group so blindly with such passion without either being brainwashed or having a traumatic experience.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i feel for u enter but u think that u are starting off at the worst point and u are improving urself

but u r not fu
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    lol. He got raped and beat up by his sisters and cousins. People just don't hate one group so blindly with such passion without either being brainwashed or having a traumatic experience.

Wish i got 'raped' by my female cousins. All my female cousins are cute.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    lol apparently the rape he endured was the violent and demeaning type. That's the impression I get at any rate.
    u got a sexy accent im sure you get laid all the time.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    lol, if that's really you.

Maybe you should get some guns and go shooting to relieve some stress. I like to go out and shoot my guns. I want to get my concealed handguns permit. Plus, it may become harder to get guns so you should go out right now and buy and assault rifle. I hear assault rifles are going to be what is harder to buy and it seems like you would enjoy pumping round after round out of one of those.
    that video has 100 thousand views you liar. but i swear theres a guy in TC who looks just like that.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's not really ENTER.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    that video has 100 thousand views you liar. but i swear theres a guy in TC who looks just like that.

Guess who.

what the fuck is going on.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    what the fuck is going on.

Holy shit your cringe ugly no wonder why you hate women
Jump to Top