User Controls

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I liek them
    🐢🐢
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Is that why you always cut the plastic from your 6 packs?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo Is that why you always cut the plastic from your 6 packs?

I haven't bought a 6 pack in over a decade .
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by mmQ I haven't bought a 6 pack in over a decade .

i havent had a 6 pack in over a decade
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grylls i havent had a 6 pack in over a decade

That too. Flabby ripples.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    I like trains...
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I like trains…

🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I like trains…

ok who are you really
    Originally posted by aldra ok who are you really

My money's on WAN
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
    I don't remember much about wan

I mean I know s/he posted a lot while I was on there, but it must've been really forgettable stuff
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    WAN and dumpster slut were the same purse
    Ghost Black Hole
    i am also fond of allygators
    Wriding A Nigger
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I dont know much about Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland. That guy had an edgy name. He seemed smart for his alleged young age. I wonder what his parents did for a living. RIP
    maybe that's who thotgirl is
    WAN was a scitzophrenic middle aged asian from Vancouver who lived with her mother who owned a laundromat until she went crazy and homeless and made a bunch of websites about fake sudden death awareness or whatever you call the possibility of being burned alive because you're not dead but just display the symptoms of death. Her name was Jessica Wang IIRC because she would include it in websites she made about how much she didn't want to be burned alive. She travelled across the country to see panzerfaust and would always go on about how we wanted a "hawt white boi." There was only one picture of her that was circulated and it looked like a middle aged asian lady whose family owned a laundromat. Apparently HTS met her in Toronto and she was wearing some sort of mask and seemed kinda troubled
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo WAN was a scitzophrenic middle aged asian from Vancouver who lived with her mother who owned a laundromat until she went crazy and homeless and made a bunch of websites about fake sudden death awareness or whatever you call the possibility of being burned alive because you're not dead but just display the symptoms of death. Her name was Jessica Wang IIRC because she would include it in websites she made about how much she didn't want to be burned alive. She travelled across the country to see panzerfaust and would always go on about how we wanted a "hawt white boi." There was only one picture of her that was circulated and it looked like a middle aged asian lady whose family owned a laundromat. Apparently HTS met her in Toronto and she was wearing some sort of mask and seemed kinda troubled

You've always seemed to have a particularly good memory and or good propensity for faggot fan fiction. I admire you.
Jump to Top