User Controls

Can we just admit that the Mossad is gangshit?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    CIA: "lets make exploding cigars and obviously sell coke to black people lol"

Mossad: "I saw you thinking about telling someone to throw a rock in the general direction of those I culturally identify with so you and your family died before the end of this sentence"
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    yes, mossad are in fact professional killers. They manage to rake in a lot more money and rack up more bodies than any group of niggas on a corner though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Sudio!
    Originally posted by Lanny yes, mossad are in fact professional killers. They manage to rake in a lot more money and rack up more bodies than any group of niggas on a corner though

I took a course on political assassinations and the Mossad were basically the "Aliens" meme for whenever someone was murdered stealthily and the perpetrators got away. Their reach is also incredibly far.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I know next to nothing about Mossad, but I do remember many years ago reading about a (female) Israeli spy (Mossad I presume...?) who seduced a target and extracted incredibly valuable Intel from them.

It was like some James Bond movie type shit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo I took a course on political assassinations and the Mossad were basically the "Aliens" meme for whenever someone was murdered stealthily and the perpetrators got away. Their reach is also incredibly far.

it's because huge swathes of j'ew populations across the world are more than happy to work with/for them
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I mean, imagine how much more effective the CIA would be in foreign countries if they could go to any small, white enclave and reliably get 100% local support in whatever it is they're up to.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by aldra I mean, imagine how much more effective the CIA would be in foreign countries if they could go to any small, white enclave and reliably get 100% local support in whatever it is they're up to.

yee, the US is like the opposite. American expats generally have a opinions of the US (or at least our military/intelligence agencies) ranging from luke warm to seething hatred.
    Originally posted by Lanny yee, the US is like the opposite. American expats generally have a opinions of the US (or at least our military/intelligence agencies) ranging from luke warm to seething hatred.

americans are known to lie.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    americans are also known to fuck your mom
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny americans are also known to fuck your mom

as do non american yours.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    im a fan of russians assasinating people with new and creative means, radiation, poisoned letters etc.
    Originally posted by Nil im a fan of russians assasinating people with new and creative means, radiation, poisoned letters etc.

how the and what the (jews) killed Yassar Arafat with is still a mystery 15 years later but I will admit there's something beautiful about gassing a theatre with carfentanyl
    Ghost Black Hole
    Too bad they only kill Moslems
    Originally posted by Ghost Too bad they only kill Moslems

no, they kill white Canadians too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Bull

and when they kill muslims they like to use canadian passports
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Sudo how the and what the (jews) killed Yassar Arafat with is still a mystery 15 years later but I will admit there's something beautiful about gassing a theatre with carfentanyl

lol i like how the spetz wouldn't even let the paras know what the fuck they used

and these too

On 21 April 1996, while using a satellite phone, Dudayev was killed by two laser-guided missiles, after his location was detected by a Russian reconnaissance aircraft, which intercepted his phone call.[

On February 13, 2004, Zelimkhan Yandarbiyev was killed when a bomb ripped through his SUV in the Qatari capital, Doha. Yandarbiyev was seriously wounded and died in hospital. His 13-year-old son Daud was seriously injured
    WellHung Black Hole
    Can we just admit that Sudo is gay?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo no, they kill white Canadians too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Bull

and when they kill muslims they like to use canadian passports

" was killed for his work for the Iraqi government"

Mossad are simps, they only kill people for being moslem or working with moslems

OH WOW A RANDOM IRANIAN NUCLEAR SCIENTIST DIED FROM ARSENIC I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THAT HMMMMM
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Ends up the pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein, is actually a Mossad intelligence agent. They found his Israeli documents in his safe during the raid. That's why the prosecutor had to let him off the first time. They were ordered directly to lay off, with the reason given that Epstein was an active intelligence officer. But the public outcry was so intense that they still had to go ahead with something, so they made a deal where the Mossad spy could be housed on the prison's private grounds in a 4-star motel room and given permission to come and go as he pleased, and even fly around on the Lolita Express and return to his Pedo Island whenever he liked, as long as he was home to the private prison grounds at sunset.
    Shrooms Houston
Jump to Top