User Controls

White people shootings

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    White people go on these killing sprees like they playin motherfuckin Grand Theft Auto. What's the reason? I think y'all got niggas pissed right now and the white guilt of the hipster hippie faggots is at an all time high. So it really just ruins white peoples reputation. What's up w that
    Probably tired of being told they're shit and trash just for being white

Most of them look like they were bullied pretty badly too
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    weak whites lashing out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BummyMofo White people go on these killing sprees like they playin motherfuckin Grand Theft Auto.

Everybody needs a hobby.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Shrooms Houston
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Probably tired of being told they're shit and trash just for being white

Most of them look like they were bullied pretty badly too

But the shootings make it worse for all white ppl
    pretty counterproductive
    Originally posted by BummyMofo White people go on these killing sprees like they playin motherfuckin Grand Theft Auto. What's the reason? I think y'all got niggas pissed right now and the white guilt of the hipster hippie faggots is at an all time high. So it really just ruins white peoples reputation. What's up w that

Well it's not just white people who do it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well it's not just white people who do it.

Pretty much. It's a media favorite to say it's only whites

It's actually pretty evenly distributed, though still majority white
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Pretty much. It's a media favorite to say it's only whites

It's actually pretty evenly distributed, though still majority white

Yup, 2 of the most deadly ones, Virginia Tech and the Pulse nightclub where not perpetrated by whitey. And arguably the first school shooting wasn't even by a male.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Who were the black mass shooters? I’m sure there are some, just can’t think of them. Of course I’m talking about in the US.
    Originally posted by Technologist Who were the black mass shooters? I’m sure there are some, just can’t think of them. Of course I’m talking about in the US.

They don't get in the news much...but it's literally a nightly thing in places like Chicago.

"Police said a group of people was standing in the park when someone opened fire from a black Chevrolet Camaro. Seven people between the ages of 20 and 25 were wounded.

Eight people were shot in Lawndale in a separate incident at around 3:45 a.m., when unknown shooters opened fire on a large group of people at a block party. One man, 33-year-old Demetrius Flowers, was killed."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chicago-mass-shootings-continue-lawndale-neighborhood-seven-dead-40-wounded-weekend/
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    What happens in Chicago stays in Chicago...
    Nig nogs be nig noggin...as me old mum used to say.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    You always share what your good ol mummy used to say, what about your dad? Did he ever say anything?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee You always share what your good ol mummy used to say, what about your dad? Did he ever say anything?

My dad didn't have to say anything...where do you think I got my dominant stare from.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They don't get in the news much…but it's literally a nightly thing in places like Chicago.

"Police said a group of people was standing in the park when someone opened fire from a black Chevrolet Camaro. Seven people between the ages of 20 and 25 were wounded.

Eight people were shot in Lawndale in a separate incident at around 3:45 a.m., when unknown shooters opened fire on a large group of people at a block party. One man, 33-year-old Demetrius Flowers, was killed."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chicago-mass-shootings-continue-lawndale-neighborhood-seven-dead-40-wounded-weekend/

That’s all gangsta shit. I’m talking about mass shootings where someone just pics off innocent people they don’t even know. The gang violence in Chicago has no correlation whatsoever to mass shooters. These gang members know their target.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Not true. Half are Muslims and the other half are whiteys.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Whites commit mass shootings on par with their population percentage

Blacks commit mass shootings well above their population percentage

Hispanics are considered white

Asians and “other” commit mass shootings on par with their population percentage.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by BummyMofo But the shootings make it worse for all white ppl
    pretty counterproductive

Tell that to all of the dead blacks murdered by other blacks in north St. Louis or south Chicago. Those are the real problems blacks should be addressing.
    Again Stl,
    Gang violence is different than randomly picking off total strangers.

Here’s the breakdown by race from the 1980s to the present.

Whitey holds top honors

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
Jump to Top