User Controls

Lol canada

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    I'm sorry but Canada is fucked up. Like literally a tranny can sue a women for not touching their penis and balls.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl a tranny can sue a women for not touching their penis and balls.

Source?
    Originally posted by gadzooks Source?
    https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jonathan-yaniv-jessica-yaniv-trustednerd-trustednerd-com-jy-knows-it-jy-british-columbia.49790/
    Originally posted by Thotgirl https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jonathan-yaniv-jessica-yaniv-trustednerd-trustednerd-com-jy-knows-it-jy-british-columbia.49790/

Holy shit, that's my hometown. I went to the same uni as him (never heard of him/her/whatevs though).

But anyway, I'm not seeing where he actually won his lawsuit... How much of this do I have to actually read through to find that part?
    Originally posted by gadzooks Holy shit, that's my hometown. I went to the same uni as him (never heard of him/her/whatevs though).

But anyway, I'm not seeing where he actually won his lawsuit… How much of this do I have to actually read through to find that part?

He went to the human rights tribunal.
    Originally posted by Thotgirl He went to the human rights tribunal.

The dudes just an elaborate troll.

People are allowed to *try* and challenge prevailing legal statutes all they want. They aren't guaranteed to win though.
    Originally posted by gadzooks The dudes just an elaborate troll.

People are allowed to *try* and challenge prevailing legal statutes all they want. They aren't guaranteed to win though.

If you watched the debate of him vs blair white your opinion would change. He sounds to retarded to pull of a clever ruse of that specific caliber. And most trolls don't even go as far to troon out and harass 16 women for ball waxxing the go through the trouble of gaming the system..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Refusing to offer a service because of someones gender is illegal and discriminatory. If you operate a business you can only choose to offer services to a certain gender but if you find out they are transgender and refuse them that is discrimination.

These laws exist to protect people, if everyone wasn't such a bigoted asshole we wouldn't need retarded discrimination and racism laws.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Thotgirl If you watched the debate of him vs blair white your opinion would change. He sounds to retarded to pull of a clever ruse of that specific caliber. And most trolls don't even go as far to troon out and harass 16 women for ball waxxing the go through the trouble of gaming the system..

After reading some more of that kiwifarms thread, yeah, the dude is all kinds of screwed up, but he may actually have stumbled upon a potential human rights edge case that needs to be examined further (with the whole genital waxing thing, not the other stuff).

Even batshit crazy people can occasionally have a legitimate point.
    Originally posted by Ghost Refusing to offer a service because of someones gender is illegal and discriminatory. If you operate a business you can only choose to offer services to a certain gender but if you find out they are transgender and refuse them that is discrimination.

These laws exist to protect people, if everyone wasn't such a bigoted asshole we wouldn't need retarded discrimination and racism laws.

So is performing a service with no training. That's why we have civil courts to settle lawsuits for malpractice. Waxxing nuts improperly can result in injury.
    Originally posted by gadzooks After reading some more of that kiwifarms thread, yeah, the dude is all kinds of screwed up, but he may actually have stumbled upon a potential human rights edge case that needs to be examined further (with the whole genital waxing thing, not the other stuff).

Even batshit crazy people can occasionally have a legitimate point.

She'd have a point if the waxers said specifically bc she was trans. Alot of the 16 women declined due to inexperience of waxxing balls.
    Originally posted by Thotgirl She'd have a point if the waxers said specifically bc she was trans. Alot of the 16 women declined due to inexperience of waxxing balls.

That would be very reasonable, but:
    1. It might actually represent a legitimate case of discrimination. It's not a cause I myself would bother with, as I am sure there are places where one can go to get male genitalia waxed. But it might be indicative of something.
    2. I read somewhere in that kiwifarms thread that the bikini waxxers actually responded with "ew no". I don't know, I wasn't there.

But anyway, the main point here is that this whole fiasco doesn't really reflect on the entire nation of Canada.

Every country has its share of loons.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jonathan-yaniv-jessica-yaniv-trustednerd-trustednerd-com-jy-knows-it-jy-british-columbia.49790/

"She-penis"? Wow. Never heard that one before. What's the diff between a she-penis and a he-penis?
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's not the fault of some hairy trans women, it's the system man!

Mow your lawn! Mow her balls! Shovel your sidewalk! Don't drink raw milk!

Originally posted by -SpectraL What's the diff between a she-penis and a he-penis?

Do you really wanna know?..

UwU I forgot he brandished a taser on the debate with blair rmcp is searching his addy UwU
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If the idiot had of just kept his lawn immaculately mowed, he wouldn't have drawn any attention to himself. They're their own worst enemy. They don't think about anything else but themselves.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If the idiot had of just kept his lawn immaculately mowed, he wouldn't have drawn any attention to himself. They're their own worst enemy. They don't think about anything else but themselves.

When you have illegal weapons you dont advertise it..
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    you can say whatever you want on your drivers license in Ontario. I wonder if I can identify as black
    Originally posted by Sudo you can say whatever you want on your drivers license in Ontario. I wonder if I can identify as black

Go for black female and retarded
    Ghost Black Hole
    I identify as orange
Jump to Top