User Controls

Calling Animal Control on Stray People

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    God damn hookers and addicts and addict/hookers be wanderin round my block day and night.
    I arrived home from a very long, hard and stressful day at work last night and I am out smokin on my stoop when a hooker plops down on my step and asks if she can get in the building to buy more crack.
    Last fuckin thing I wanted to deal with last night...
    So I start yelling at her and shit and tell her to "Get Fucked" before slammin the door in her face.
    I know the dealer (my upstairs neighbor) and he is a slanky lookin peice of shit nagger (Chelle got mad at my wording). Drunk all the time and broke AF from using his own supply.
    Dis old nigga dont aint of no use to me boys...
    Can't even get my cut when he be smokin it all up.
    Landlord says they be tryin to git rid of him.
    Even when he do get evicted I knows these night humans gone be still roamin round lookin for food.
    Just lookin for advice.
    Move
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Move

I got 11 mor months on mah leeeeese
    Ghost Black Hole
    This can be solved by not sitting in one spot smoking like a heatscore
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I called animal control a couple months ago, there was a huge "rat snake" so I rattoxed on it and called animal control. I don't know what it was at the time but it craweled between these plants my neighbor tends to and people walked there dogs and maybe I was just jumpin the gun but I hate snakes, I called and started laughing asking if it was a python and hung up on me. I called back and spoke to someone else and described, I was like its brown and really long... and she told me it was a tx rat snake and they fall out of the trees ontop rats.. I would be so freaked out if a snake just fell out of a tree on stop of me.

The small green garden snakes are cute, but once when I was a kid I was running around behind the school in a swamp with a bromo and stumbled upon a nest of watermokasins and slithering in some kinda gang bang like action but for snakes it was disgusting I fucking ran I ran so far away, I did get away..

I had a copperhead in my bathroom (not a penis reference, a poisonous snake).

Ex wife #1 was incubating and hatching quail eggs and had the incubators and newly hatched chicks in the bathroom (the chicks in plastic tubs with heat lights)...I guess the snake smell them (I lived on 6 acres out in the country so they were all over the place) and wriggled it's way somehow into the house/bathroom. She said it probably came up through the toilet, glad I wasn't sat on it when it came up.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    did it eat the chickens?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats God damn hookers and addicts and addict/hookers be wanderin round my block day and night.
    I arrived home from a very long, hard and stressful day at work last night and I am out smokin on my stoop when a hooker plops down on my step and asks if she can get in the building to buy more crack.
    Last fuckin thing I wanted to deal with last night…
    So I start yelling at her and shit and tell her to "Get Fucked" before slammin the door in her face.
    I know the dealer (my upstairs neighbor) and he is a slanky lookin peice of shit nagger (Chelle got mad at my wording). Drunk all the time and broke AF from using his own supply.
    Dis old nigga dont aint of no use to me boys…
    Can't even get my cut when he be smokin it all up.
    Landlord says they be tryin to git rid of him.
    Even when he do get evicted I knows these night humans gone be still roamin round lookin for food.
    Just lookin for advice.

What happened during this post? It's like he turned black half way through, then turned retarded.
Jump to Top