User Controls

CHeck out this discussion about that youtube prison guy

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Interesting stuff particularly page 6 or 7 when they talk about Armanians claiming RUssian mafia and shit. I told you guys. Polaks are the only ones who like they want to be russians or associated with russia out of everyone which I never got being in there (I mean from being in there as most Polaks never did time in their lives):
    https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/mobile/OtherGround/Prison-Gangs---You-Have-No-Choice--Wes-Watson:2782053-6
    Lots of “badasses” actually go in for being nonviolent druggies and you’ll hear a term “it’s all bad” a lot from them. Then you hear them brag about never having a job or how they used to steal electric breaker boxes or copper from places as if that’s cool. Then they get out and are tatted down tough guys all of a sudden when you knew them as a scared bitch ass tweaker before that. Then you’ll see these Youtube videos where blatant low IQs glamorize being a dumb fuck and the politics of other dumb fucks that you’ll have to deal with when you do something so dumb you get stuck having to live with all the other dumb fucks for a specific amount of time.

I agree so how exactly are these guys standup dudes again?
    Lol a guy on mma.tv who is a cop or co looked wes up and got some dirt to throw around not necessairly good or bad about him:
    About Wes. He has only been in SD custody 3 or 4 times. The last time was 10 years ago. Before that, his arrests were in Orange and LA county.

Here, he was placed into administrative segregation his last time in custody for his behavior. At one jail, he got the keys for the whites and started a riot against the surenos. Well, he got stomped out by the surenos in the process.

That's all I really know about him…
Jump to Top