User Controls

How come Apple doesnt allow people to change their mac address on ios devices?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    That fuking Pollack and their british ex fag forum polishforums.com still has me blocked even here in berlin and I want to remind trhem how much inferior their Polish culture is but it wont let me. Why is apple such a bitch when it comes to mac address? I found this:
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8202864
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Getting blocked from a website has nothing to do with your MAC address. MAC addrs are only relevant between adjacent pairs of nodes and as source MAC address is generally not transmitted in multi-hop network operations.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat That fuking Pollack and their british ex fag forum polishforums.com still has me blocked even here in berlin and I want to remind trhem how much inferior their Polish culture is but it wont let me. Why is apple such a bitch when it comes to mac address? I found this:
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8202864

Same reason nobody comes in your threads here:

Nobody wants to read your retarded pedo-trolling
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The people who think a website can't get your MAC are the same people who think Santa is real and slides down everyone's chimneys on Christmas to bring nice presents to the white people's kids. It's really not all that hard to get it. For example, one could simply maliciously install a native app on the local machine which can then get the MAC and forward it to some remote location for pickup. One could also drop some obfuscated shellcode through the browser and access the local system, and thus the MAC. That's just a couple of ways. There are more. If you have someone who knows what they are doing, the sky is the limit.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Because apple is gay and is for fags

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's not your MAC they're blocking you based on; if you're using a proxy or vpn it's likely cookies or browser fingerprinting
    That's why I like CGI proxies so much. You can even manipulate the browser strings and cookies and such, and they never get your IP. The proxies themselves vanish into the nether after just a few days.
    Originally posted by Lanny Getting blocked from a website has nothing to do with your MAC address. MAC addrs are only relevant between adjacent pairs of nodes and as source MAC address is generally not transmitted in multi-hop network operations.

we now know for certaintu that lanny checks our mac address.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The people who think a website can't get your MAC are the same people who think Santa is real and slides down everyone's chimneys on Christmas to bring nice presents to the white people's kids. It's really not all that hard to get it. For example, one could simply maliciously install a native app on the local machine which can then get the MAC and forward it to some remote location for pickup. One could also drop some obfuscated shellcode through the browser and access the local system, and thus the MAC. That's just a couple of ways. There are more. If you have someone who knows what they are doing, the sky is the limit.

Originally posted by -SpectraL That's why I like CGI proxies so much. You can even manipulate the browser strings and cookies and such, and they never get your IP. The proxies themselves vanish into the nether after just a few days.

You're a moron that should be ignored for everyone's safety
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I had an iPhone way back in the day. It was the second kind they came out with. This was over ten years ago. I could change the MAC address on it easily. In fact, I remember that was one of the things I liked about it over Android.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I thought apple gear rotated mac Addy's as a privacy measure.
    Originally posted by Lanny You're a moron that should be ignored for everyone's safety

reported for off topic posting
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL reported for off topic posting

reported for lying
    Admin African Astronaut
    Why are you so obsessed with polishforum?
    Originally posted by Lanny reported for lying

its only lie if you know the truth.
    Originally posted by Admin Why are you so obsessed with polishforum?

because he likes to wax lyrical

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I'm reading some of OPs posts on Polish forums now, the reaction he got is lulzy.

https://polishforums.com/love/poland-age-consent-17713/5/

And OP hits back with his greatest life accomplishment:
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, how did you work out his usernmae
    Originally posted by aldra lol, how did you work out his usernmae

you could spot his shitty grammar and spelling anywhere.

especially when its accompanied by nothing else but incesant ranting about prison, young girls and other pedo shit.

Originally posted by aldra lol, how did you work out his usernmae

I googled wariat site:polishforums.com, he must have got banned part way through that thread.

But if you google prison is also shows up a rake of his posts, from a bunch of alts.

I wonder what, if anything, they have done to block him.
Jump to Top