User Controls

im depressed

my life did not turn out the way I wanted.

but it DID turn out the way i expected.

:(

:'(
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Yeah so is everyone.
    Yeah so is everyone.

At least I'm over that whole women hating stage, finally.

I went to buy donuts today and these 2 young dumb sluts bought the last box at the store. I went home to my parents and started raging about them, and my dad said "what the fuck is wrong with you? you sound like the biggest nutcase." and I was like "..............yeh..." He's right.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    At least I'm over that whole women hating stage, finally.

Yeah, I'll believe that when you stop posting about it every day.
    Yeah, I'll believe that when you stop posting about it every day.

well ive never gone 2 days without caring this little about them before.

maybe I'll relapse, who knows. that donut thing almost sent me off until my dad told me to stop being retarded.

meth cures depression.
    Oh look, its Enter posting about how shitty his life is instead of trying to make his life less shitty.

Fuck dude, kill yourself already.
    fuck I will come visit you and smoke a few bowls with you and you will be like WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS IN SUCH A FOG, LIFE IS AWESOME!!.
    Oh look, its Enter posting about how shitty his life is instead of trying to make his life less shitty.

I am! I just got back from the gym and that's 2 weeks straight!

fuck I will come visit you and smoke a few bowls with you and you will be like WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS IN SUCH A FOG, LIFE IS AWESOME!!.

I said this every time I did mdma.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm not.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'm not.

Liar.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Liar.

No really, I'm not. I snapped out of it. I'm a-ok. XD <3
    I am! I just got back from the gym and that's 2 weeks straight!

Well thats not what I mean. Its not your physique that makes you a little bitch. Its your mindset. You could be muscled as fuck and be able to bench 500 american pounds but you still would be a little bitch whining and complaining about how women suck and you might be gay.

Really what you need to do is stop clinging to your shitty mentality and (as much as I hate myself for saying this) become a fucking normie.
    Well thats not what I mean. Its not your physique that makes you a little bitch. Its your mindset. You could be muscled as fuck and be able to bench 500 american pounds but you still would be a little bitch whining and complaining about how women suck and you might be gay.

Really what you need to do is stop clinging to your shitty mentality and (as much as I hate myself for saying this) become a fucking normie.

And while you're at it Enter you should also accept Jesus Christ into your heart and purge your mind of sinful homosexual impulses. Amirite?
    Soph gets it. Turn to God and relieve yourself of this agony. And by turn to God I mean literally, go meet him, by killing yourself.
    No you ain't.
    Soph gets it. Turn to God and relieve yourself of this agony. And by turn to God I mean literally, go meet him, by killing yourself.

I think i read somewhere that suicide is a ticket straight to hell.
    I think i read somewhere that suicide is a ticket straight to hell.

Thats not true. No one on earth knows who goes to heaven or hell. That is up to the Creator.
    curing meth did my depression
    bling bling Dark Matter
    happiness and sadness are the same ting
Jump to Top