User Controls

One of my teeth hurts like fuck when I bite stuff with it.

I can't even tell which one exactly it is or if it's on the top or bottom. Sometimes its more sensitive than others.
    Exposed nerve.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You should probably see a dentist for the first time in your life.
    Stonesword Yung Blood
    Get a bottle of whiskey and some percocets and pull it yourself. Cheeper, easier and quicker
    This is why God invented cocaine.
    Stonesword Yung Blood
    This is why God invented cocaine.
    Hell yeah
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Vit k is a miracle worker for sensiteeth.
    Pull that fucker.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

The last toothache I had, I payed this guy a visit..

RIP, Popcorn...
    I had a tooth pulled a couple of months ago....2yrs ago I spent $2k on having a root canal and gold cap put on it...I thought it was good...but no. 2 months ago it started hurting like a motherfinger...went to the dentist and he said it was infected again and would need dental surgery at a cost of 3-4k...I asked how much to pull it, he said $190...I said pull it I've already invested enough in one fucking tooth with the 2k without throwing another 3 or 4k at it...hell I could get an implant for less.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I had a tooth pulled a couple of months ago….2yrs ago I spent $2k on having a root canal and gold cap put on it…I thought it was good…but no. 2 months ago it started hurting like a motherfinger…went to the dentist and he said it was infected again and would need dental surgery at a cost of 3-4k…I asked how much to pull it, he said $190…I said pull it I've already invested enough in one fucking tooth with the 2k without throwing another 3 or 4k at it…hell I could get an implant for less.

do they have special yellow implants to match your yellow teeth ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny do they have special yellow implants to match your yellow teeth ?

You Asians and your obsession with yellow.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You Asians and your obsession with yellow.

so your teeth are not yellow ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so your teeth are not yellow ?

No not really...more of an "off white", I whiten them regularly and avoid smoking or drinking urine.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No not really…more of an "off white", I whiten them regularly and avoid smoking or drinking urine.

srsly there must be something wrong with your water supply or diet or something.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny srsly there must be something wrong with your water supply or diet or something.

Huh? off white is pretty much the normal color for teeth, yellow and blazing white, not so much.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Huh? off white is pretty much the normal color for teeth, yellow and blazing white, not so much.

no, i mean for the UK, since a majority of you people have yellow teeths.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no, i mean for the UK, since a majority of you people have yellow teeths.

Well I'm not in the UK and haven't been since 1997 (except for visits of course). My teeth are fully Americanized.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Lol @ teeth fully Americanized
    Here you go benny, my pearly whites so you can jizz over them.

Disclaimer: I just ate some nuts so there might be bits of food visible between them.
Jump to Top