User Controls

Ever feel the need to...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Keep a record on hand for every person from a certain group you interact with, and collect all the drops of self-identifying and compromising information they leak, just so that MAD Doctrine is perpetually in effect?

Yeah me neither. I'm not trying to flex on you kids, and i believe in the fundamental good nature of humans. But what i don't believe in is the fundamental good nature of hax0rz.

Satan himself conducts the orchestra of this mad Waltz.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    that's why i personally don't associate myself with old friends that went the meth-head route.

i've noticed they become annoyingly needy and easily jealous... and since i'm somewhat in a good position financially/spiritually, am not risking a tweaker swiping my id card, l
    him robbing a store and purposely leaving my id card there to have me fucked with.

lol... i'm not even sure if this is what your thread was about.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I am not completely sure what this website is about.
    Originally posted by STER0S that's why i personally don't associate myself with old friends that went the meth-head route.

i've noticed they become annoyingly needy and easily jealous… and since i'm somewhat in a good position financially/spiritually, i am not risking a tweaker swiping my id card, l
    him robbing a store and purposely leaving my id card there to have me fucked with.

lol… i'm not even sure if this is what your thread was about.

It's similar in a way.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I am not completely sure what this website is about.

It is a complicated inter-locking social structure of overlapping interests.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sophie It is a complicated inter-locking social structure of overlapping interests.

OH! That didn't help.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sophie Keep a record on hand for every person from a certain group you interact with, and collect all the drops of self-identifying and compromising information they leak, just so that MAD Doctrine is perpetually in effect?

Yeah me neither. I'm not trying to flex on you kids, and i believe in the fundamental good nature of humans. But what i don't believe in is the fundamental good nature of hax0rz.

Satan himself conducts the orchestra of this mad Waltz.

That sounds like some really jewish behavior
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal That sounds like some really jewish behavior

Perhaps. But it's necessary in some circles.
    G4LM3 Yung Blood
    Can u hack my friend Pedro
    Originally posted by G4LM3 Can u hack my friend Pedro

Everyone knows that Pedro is the most 37331 spic in the Americas.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Evil thread

I always took peoples information as a drop of an air and a way to advance a relationship, esp an online one. If you have mutual goals that's usually more beneficial than fucking them over for lulz
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I have an extensive dossier on each one of you, which go back years.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    oh hello again enter
    Originally posted by Sudo Evil thread

I always took peoples information as a drop of an air and a way to advance a relationship, esp an online one. If you have mutual goals that's usually more beneficial than fucking them over for lulz

When you play a game for all the marbles it is beneficial to acquire some Machiavellian traits. I agree it's evil but you fight fire with fire and i am pretty good at compartmentalizing social circles.

I've been in a weird head space the last few days. I'm just venting.
    I generally just avoid circles that partake in that sort of behaviour
    Originally posted by aldra I generally just avoid circles that partake in that sort of behaviour

But i want to win all the marbles.
    that's a very je'wish sentiment
    Originally posted by aldra that's a very je'wish sentiment

You have made me see the error of my ways.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sophie You have made me see the error of my ways.

It's never too late to change and become a better person
Jump to Top