User Controls

Bring your badass

Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    No threats from the obvious lurks

Say some shit bout the person above with love
    Ghost Black Hole
    He really needs to get a prescription for seroquel or a similar anti psychotic or possibly consider a lobotomy
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    He really needs to get a job or similar means of earning an income or possibly consider going into a monastery
    blaster master victim of incest
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country He really needs to get a job or similar means of earning an income or possibly consider going into a monastery

I'm doing pretty well actually, I spent 10 hours yesterday roleplaying as Patrick MacDonald, Station Engineer on board the NSS Cyberiad. Patrick grew up a pipesman, his 'athair was Atmosia until one day he wrenched a pipe with superheated plasma and was vaporized instantly.

Patrick never let that get in his way though, but he drifted towards Engineering because the money was better and the hours were shorter which means more drinks and hours at the bar at the end of the day.

op needs electroshock theraphy.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny op needs electroshock theraphy.

I'll beat you.

And Admin Lanny isn't warning people for derailing my topic. Fucking Lanny is a piece of shut hypocrit.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania I'll beat you.

Was that said with love?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Ghost I'm doing pretty well actually, I spent 10 hours yesterday roleplaying as Patrick MacDonald, Station Engineer on board the NSS Cyberiad. Patrick grew up a pipesman, his 'athair was Atmosia until one day he wrenched a pipe with superheated plasma and was vaporized instantly.

Patrick never let that get in his way though, but he drifted towards Engineering because the money was better and the hours were shorter which means more drinks and hours at the bar at the end of the day.

this reminds me of a backstory you make up while sitting somewhere bored
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Was that said with love?

Maybe
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

You don't have the juevos, puto
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania You don't have the juevos, puto

Uh oh we got a wild big guerro here!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Uh oh we got a wild big guerro here!

NoU
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania NoU

That's the best you got?
    I just got off of work. It drained my insult cart of verbal beatdowns just for you, shithead
    Seems like you're the shithead and need a nap peedy. I just got off work too but I could run circles around you all day errr day fam
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    You all need a job.
    Not one of you fuckers above me can hold a job and most of you dont even bother losing them anymore.

edit: didnt see Red in here.
    He has a good job.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I got a part time
    Originally posted by Fonaplats You all need a job.
    Not one of you fuckers above me can hold a job and most of you dont even bother losing them anymore.

edit: didnt see Red in here.
    He has a good job.

Okay calm down forest gump
Jump to Top