User Controls

The USSA should raise the minimum age to buy an assault rifle to 28.

blaster master victim of incest
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what is an assault rifle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra what is an assault rifle

A rifle you assault people with.
    Why anyway?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blaster master Most the school shooters are 18-25.

They'll just buy another type of gun.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    The only legal weapons should be muskets and sabres.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator The only legal weapons should be muskets and sabres.

For whites

Spears for black people
    Tomahawks for native Americans
    Rice cakes for Asians
    And lawn mowers for Hispanics
    Originally posted by blaster master Well, that's hard to define, but I'd say any semi auto rifle that shoots centerfire rifle bullets and the ruger 10/22.

Basically any of the mil spec scary black ones.

I think the high score is still held by a guy who used a pair of pistols.
    No, just make military service or a CWP a requirement for a semi auto, and start charging parents for crimes their children commit with weapons registered in their name

Wouldn't have stopped me but the vast majority would be stopped by this

Problem is, any half-step surrendered by the pro gun people/ MIC is instantly ignored by the anti gun people and they start instantly pushing for the next half step just as hard, while ignoring any progress made by the previous half step. Just look at the Hughes Amendment.

Also, use of the phrase "ban assault rifles" is an instant giveaway that the user is a fucking moron that likes scary buzzwords and doesn't realize assault rifles have been banned for almost a century
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They'll just buy another type of gun.

Or burn down the place of employment that wronged them, with a death toll that eclipses most American mass shootings

Curious that that incident got no news coverage or fake emotional outrage
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Or burn down the place of employment that wronged them, with a death toll that eclipses most American mass shootings

Curious that that incident got no news coverage or fake emotional outrage

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinema_Rex_fire

fire is the most effective and underutilised weapon of today
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by blaster master Change my mind.

I don't think they should because its only a small minority that does these shootings and the gubberment would still hook up the "killers" with weapons anyways and it just ruins it for everyone else. I owned a shotty and a ugo ak47 when I was 18 and despite being crazier than a shit house rat I never once thought of doing anything with those guns except going to red gun range or out to my friends ranchero for a bit of shooting fun.

I think the problem is the goddamn anti-depressants and sjw bs and the media and corrupt gubberment that perpetuate this stuff. Plus I think some of these shootings aren't even real.

like that cowboy bar in oaks california.. the crisis actors were talking about how chaotic of a scene it was and in the video of the "horrific footage" you don't even see anything really happening or people running out.. in fact if you pause at 7 seconds you literally see a dude just chillin there.

plus david hogg has the most punchable face I've ever seen. its just really fake like look at this cnn interview after the charleston shooting (lol the pigs bought him burgers and fries before taking him to jail.. it's race baiting of the highest order) but look at this cnn interview there usin what looks like a green screen and like the lady isn't even really that close. Like wouldn't someone like security move her off the fake set?

back in the day when we were more free, if you had a problem with some gont the sheriff would just watch you two draw and problem solved one guys going home the other isn't.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jυicebox No, just make military service or a CWP a requirement for a semi auto, and start charging parents for crimes their children commit with weapons registered in their name

Wouldn't have stopped me but the vast majority would be stopped by this

Problem is, any half-step surrendered by the pro gun people/ MIC is instantly ignored by the anti gun people and they start instantly pushing for the next half step just as hard, while ignoring any progress made by the previous half step. Just look at the Hughes Amendment.

Also, use of the phrase "ban assault rifles" is an instant giveaway that the user is a fucking moron that likes scary buzzwords and doesn't realize assault rifles have been banned for almost a century

I used to like jimmy kimmel when I first saw him on the man show but now he's a huge blubbering shill of a vagina
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Spears for black people

Fuck yeah

If they didn't hit the musket shot, this will be a win for the black 9/10 times. Plus they are easy to use in formation.

Tomahawks for native Americans

Oh fuck yea, bit of range as well as effective melee weapons.

Rice cakes for Asians

Asians get the special "don't want any trouble" passive, which means they cannot aggro, but if aggroed themselves they are unstoppable with improvised weaponry

And lawn mowers for Hispanics

Chancla
    Asians, like most minorities, are harmless by themselves but when they get in groups shit can go south FAST
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Asians, like most minorities, are harmless by themselves but when they get in groups shit can go south FAST

The human equivalent of termites.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The human equivalent of termites.

Those are Puerto Ricans
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I want a counter assault-rifle.
Jump to Top