User Controls

8chan shoah'd by cloudflare

whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    This certainly doesn't reflect well on cloudflare.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    You are both dirty field niggers.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    they've previously said they only kept 8ch in order to co-ordinate with uncle leo anyawy
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Remember this, from when Cloudflare shoahed the Daily Stormer?

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/cloudflares-ceo-has-a-plan-to-never-censor-hate-speech-again/

I guess flip flopping like this is just what happens when you have in charge a man who looks like a potato.

I would never recommend Cloudflare to anyone anyway, as you need to switch your DNS servers to theirs, which involves them in every visit to your site, even in mail lookups, and as you need to use one of their certificates for ssl/https unless you go for one of their expensive corporate plans.

Shit like this doesn't help either, who knows where they'll draw the line as things change. "Oh, one of your employees has a problem with open borders? Banhammer for you" "BDS? How dare you not love Israel, enjoy having to unfuck your CDN setup, bigot"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I would never recommend Cloudflare to anyone anyway, as you need to switch your DNS servers to theirs, which involves them in every visit to your site, even in mail lookups, and as you need to use one of their certificates for ssl/https unless you go for one of their expensive corporate plans.

Shit like this doesn't help either, who knows where they'll draw the line as things change. "Oh, one of your employees has a problem with open borders? Banhammer for you" "BDS? How dare you not love Israel, enjoy having to unfuck your CDN setup, bigot"

First of all, you don't need to use their SSL certificate.

But yeah, this is some shit.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Oh
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet First of all, you don't need to use their SSL certificate.

Yes you do, unless you pay for a $100 a month + plan.

You use a cloudflare cert on your site.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Yes you do, unless you pay for a $100 a month + plan.

im going to post a lot of hate speech there soon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im going to post a lot of hate speech there soon.

cloudflare support forums?
    Originally posted by aldra cloudflare support forums?

i meant hdl's site.

im going to refurbish benny vader's nigger century and paste it there,
    Originally posted by aldra cloudflare support forums?

newtotse.com

The hot new site on which to post your manifesto
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Yes you do, unless you pay for a $100 a month + plan.

Whatever you say, bud. According do you you've "Never been to New Totse and never will go"
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Whatever you say, bud. According do you you've "Never been to New Totse and never will go"

When did I say that? I go there occasionally, I am there right now, and I will be going back in future.

Common Name (CN) sni145375.cloudflaressl.com

he's right

only the traffic between the client and cloudflare is encrypted; they have access to any information sent and received to/from the site in cleartext
    Originally posted by aldra

he's right

only the traffic between the client and cloudflare is encrypted; they have access to any information sent and received to/from the site in cleartext

lol.

an inferior copy of totse.
    Originally posted by aldra

he's right

Huh, I never quite realised that.

So I wonder if Cloudflare ended their relationship with 8chan because the glow-niggers were after information?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Shitbags like Cloudfare are having their fun now, but it won't last. It will be them on the receiving end before long, they're just too stupid and corrupt to know it yet.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Huh, I never quite realised that.

So I wonder if Cloudflare ended their relationship with 8chan because the glow-niggers were after information?

wonder no more
Jump to Top