User Controls

How much higher does shatter/dabs get you than plain weed?

I'm starting to wanna get some of this...when I get around to getting some, i'll smoke/vape it out of a lightbulb, ideally with a mini blowtorch. How big of a piece should I put in?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    All of it.
    Then eat your girlfriends face off so they can use it as hype to reform recreational cannabis reform laws.
    This is why we can't have nice things.
    Shit heads fucking up spoiling it for the rest of us,shit why not stick some spice in there as well.
    If you have to ask "How much should I put in" You sir are a dumb cunt,If you can't figure that out on your own then you should not be doing any drugs at all.
    Dummy:)
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Actually, we can't have nice things because old racist men didn't like mexican's smoking weed after working in the fields, nor chinks 'luring' their white woman to opium dens. We are denied nice things because it gives power to individual people, and removes power from a controlling government. We just continue the suppression of nice things based on data that has been heavily tainted and doesn't accurately represent many facets to the prohibition and we fear monger with idiots who do stupid shit, and who fail to properly educate themselves to the chemicals they injest, and also crime commited while under the influence. Sure, maybe he adds to the problem of not having nice things, but he isn't the reason we can't have nice things.
    It doesn't take much. In my hay day I would drop $200 on an ounce of hash, $100 on 10g's of shatter and $450 for 4 ounces of indoor and I wouldn't share the concentrates with hardly anyone except my dad and side bitch. I didn't even give my gf dabs I would sell her indoor and give her free outdoor. Dabs are for true cannabis coinuseours because a gram can last weeks if you have no T. I would mix all three together will benzos, alcohol and shroomz.
    All of it.
    Then eat your girlfriends face off so they can use it as hype to reform recreational cannabis reform laws.
    This is why we can't have nice things.
    Shit heads fucking up spoiling it for the rest of us,shit why not stick some spice in there as well.
    If you have to ask "How much should I put in" You sir are a dumb cunt,If you can't figure that out on your own then you should not be doing any drugs at all.
    Dummy:)

lol wut nigga if i take too much thc all that will happen is this;

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Ya ok I went off the deep end on that but my point is that the more people that fuck up and are found out to be vape n shatter and shit its just going to screw shit up for me.
    I like to smoke a little weed now and then that's all.I vape at bedtime and its all good.
    Case in point about a month ago some shit head left a medical marijuana store or whatever and smoked a fuckton of weed and killed a cop,by accident.
    Now the anti weed people are all upset and it just so happens that my state "Massachusetts" is voting to legalize recreational use in the fall.
    The more shit like that happens the less chance I have of smoking in peace.
    When I smoke a bowl, lung, spliff etc I would be functional enough to read a book, go for a walk, drive etc but the extracts just made me too high to think straight. It was fun but made me useless outside of eating, chillin watching Rick and Morty etc

Edit: I smoked the shatter through an attachment to a bong which vaporised the dose (heat metal gizmo with blowtorch and dab it on with a titanium stick) and would do maybe 0.05g, based on each dose being ~1/20 of the 1g I had (eyeballed)
    I wanna IV syncans.
Jump to Top