User Controls

Youtube trying to encourage me to go out and kill people

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    So I've been watching livestreams of newscasts about recent mass shootings and now youtube is recommending me videos on firearms.
    I have never even looked up a video on a weapon or used one, I have no interest in those things and if I wanted to kill some people I would use a sword or explosives.

how shameful of the establishment
    they say guns are dangerous and need to be banned
    they say mass shootings are wrong and there is a mental health problem
    then they turn around and encourage mentally ill people to go buy firearms and commit mass murder
    typical jew tactics
    Youre literally gonna get us all arrested
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's the MIC
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Op is a one man 8 Chan.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Of course you'd use a sword. You'd probably also, Naruto run.
    HTS highlight reel
    OP is an MK ULTRA/MONARCH mind control victim and within the next 18 months he's going to get arrested for a shooting that he'll 100% believe he committed whether he did or not.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't need encouragement

whats ur address
    The log cabin one was recommended to me too.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The log cabin one was recommended to me too.

It's google's AI, all the weirdos get recommended to go live alone in a log cabin.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What the world needs is more boobies, not more violence!
    Originally posted by stl1 What the world needs is more boobies, not more violence!

As always it doesn't have to be a choice, you can have both...well you can't being a crusty old dude but the rest of us chick magnets can.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It's google's AI, all the weirdos get recommended to go live alone in a log cabin.

is google AI bunching us all together based on the videos that we post here ?
    Vinny, lets run away together and build a cabin in the woods...no homo, just bromo
    Originally posted by Sophie Of course you'd use a sword. You'd probably also, Naruto run.

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Vinny, lets run away together and build a cabin in the woods…no homo, just bromo

Crusty old G_A_Y B_O_Y !
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal

your cat probably hates you, what does your single mother think about you lol? "my sons jerking off and watching bozo the clown pretending to be a ninja.."

you're even worse than bradley b
    My cats love me dearly.
    Can you say the same of yours, probably not.
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    It's also because you click on the video box of another OP bud poster which that person is linking their interest.. I would suddenly get DIY hacks of sticking cans of gas to a grill of a car with stick matches as a missile. I just laughed ..but was wondering why the fuck YouTube would have such a thing .. mind you.. Not even adult rated so kids too could see it. We're all in a list n it's pushed content. So have fun with your now linked to more crazy shooting material stuff. Maybe they will give us how hijack planes and do super cool DC Cooper shit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Vinny, lets run away together and build a cabin in the woods…no homo, just bromo

and another case of yellow fever.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania It's also because you click on the video box of another OP bud poster which that person is linking their interest.. I would suddenly get DIY hacks of sticking cans of gas to a grill of a car with stick matches as a missile. I just laughed ..but was wondering why the fuck YouTube would have such a thing .. mind you.. Not even adult rated so kids too could see it. We're all in a list n it's pushed content. So have fun with your now linked to more crazy shooting material stuff. Maybe they will give us how hijack planes and do super cool DC Cooper shit
    \
Jump to Top