User Controls

The IDF maims and murders Palestinians every single day in the name of racism and colonialism

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Yet you never hear about it in the MSM and to even bring it up you become labeled as "antisemetic".
    But yet we're forced to give one shit about some random shootings that came and go every few years or decades?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Or how about the literal daily murders in shitxico on behalf of the cartels and gangs?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Or all the babies murdered at planned parenthood
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    probably because they're not americans? some nutjob gunning down his fellow countrymen at random isn't really understandable to many people. revenge, robbery etc make more sense. and honestly land grabbing genocide should be pretty relatable to an american of all people. or anyonbe in an anglo-colony.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Nil probably because they're not americans? some nutjob gunning down his fellow countrymen at random isn't really understandable to many people. revenge, robbery etc make more sense. and honestly land grabbing genocide should be pretty relatable to an american of all people. or anyonbe in an anglo-colony.

Because no others in history have ever done any of that. Give me a fucking break...
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Nil probably because they're not americans? some nutjob gunning down his fellow countrymen at random isn't really understandable to many people. revenge, robbery etc make more sense. and honestly land grabbing genocide should be pretty relatable to an american of all people. or anyonbe in an anglo-colony.

Yeah I don't understand that shit. Why would you shoot your fellow citizen who is in the same boat as you are? If you're going to throw away your life on terrorism you should at least target the corporations and avoid hurting people.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Because no others in history have ever done any of that. Give me a fucking break…

I'm cree faggot, I have a right to bitch. Not moralizing, it's just the world and power does as it will. doesn't mean it's right or defensible, it just is. Tables turn, over long scales maybe you descendants will be on the other side and no one will weep for them either.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by G4LM Yeah I don't understand that shit. Why would you shoot your fellow citizen who is in the same boat as you are? If you're going to throw away your life on terrorism you should at least target the corporations and avoid hurting people.

You fucking idiots fly Mexican flags and "Viva La Raza" then expect real Americans to be all like "my fellow countryman".
    my choice of word was intentional lol
    identity is the watch word of the coming conflict, i wish i wasn't so ambiguous cuz these herds will trample flowers and weeds alike.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    What is MSM?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Nil identity is the watch word of the coming conflict, i wish i wasn't so ambiguous cuz these herds will trample flowers and weeds alike.

tfw you have no identity because you have no personality and just wanna be left alone to watch the identitarians murder each other T_T
    Originally posted by HTS tfw you have no identity because you have no personality and just wanna be left alone to watch the identitarians murder each other T_T

thats the funny thing about it and the ambiguity i mentioned, people will identify you as something and try and murder you regardless.

they might not even be wrong lol, are we really the best judge of ourselves?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Some black guy said something like "on the streets your skin is your uniform".

And that's kinda how things go down whenever the POC start getting uppity, for instance in Zanzibar or Kenya or even modern South Africa.
    There is quite a bit of difference in shooting a terrorist/threat and shooting a walmart shopper.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There is quite a bit of difference in shooting a terrorist/threat and shooting a walmart shopper.

Think jedis would ever allow you to call the people at your border terrorists?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Nil thats the funny thing about it and the ambiguity i mentioned, people will identify you as something and try and murder you regardless.

they might not even be wrong lol, are we really the best judge of ourselves?

Ur an ambiguous nigger, urself.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You fucking idiots fly Mexican flags and "Viva La Raza" then expect real Americans to be all like "my fellow countryman".

You probably thought this was so poignant too.

Real Americans accept immigrants and all their cultural pride, until it interferes with society's laws.
    Originally posted by G4LM

You probably thought this was so poignant too.

Real Americans accept immigrants and all their cultural pride, until it interferes with society's laws.

How would you know what real americans do?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Think jedis would ever allow you to call the people at your border terrorists?

I'll do what I want, they're not the boss of me.
Jump to Top