User Controls

Fast and the Furoius

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    The next one they all need to get speeding tickets and have their licenses suspended.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    is being too fast and too furious the reason why you have dick scabs?
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    When I was like 13 - 14 I went through a street racing phase.
    I would fantasize all day about buying a Trueno AE86 and "pimping" it out with all the ricer stuff like neon lights and NOS.

*sniffs*

Those were the days ....
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal When I was like 13 - 14 I went through a street racing phase.
    I would fantasize all day about buying a Trueno AE86 and "pimping" it out with all the ricer stuff like neon lights and NOS.

*sniffs*

Those were the days ….

Why can't you make those days yours again?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby is being too fast and too furious the reason why you have dick scabs?

That is from being too fast and too curious.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Why can't you make those days yours again?

idk ever since I had spine surgery and became an alcoholic I just feel so dead inside and depressed.
    I really want to make an effort to change and turn my life around though, it's just going to take a lot of mental and spiritual effort.

I'm sitting on my bed right now with my casio keyboard trying to memorize the keys but my mind keeps coming up with reasons to do something else like browse NIS or 4chan.

As far as automotives go right now I really want an enclosed LSV with air conditioning and a sound system ^_^ that would be really fun to drive around in.
    Maybe eventually I'll get the street racing car of my dreams and actually do some real street racing.
    When I was 6 to 12 years old the Dodge Viper was my favorite car, I would fantasize about it quite often for some reason idk.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    why'd you have spine surgery?
    Scoliosis.
    Either I wore one of those braces or I had surgery and since the great state of Indiana (the greatest state, really) has fucking awesome health programs the state ended up paying for the entire surgery which came to around $100,000.
    On one hand I'm glad that if I had to do something so drastic I chose to do it then when the state would pay for it because there is no fucking way we ever could have afforded it, on the other the surgery left me feeling numb physically and emotionally (although the emotional part could be the alcohol).
    granted I could have chose not to drink a week after I got out of the hospital but alcohol used to be extremely fun and it helped take away the pain.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal granted I could have chose not to drink a week after I got out of the hospital but alcohol used to be extremely fun and it helped take away the pain.

You weak spined fuck. GETOUTTAHERE
    Originally posted by Fonaplats You weak spined fuck. GETOUTTAHERE

At least I have a spine you weak looking soyboy cuck
    Fonaplats would never be able to handle spine surgery, he would probably have an epileptic seizure and die from the pain.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Fonaplats would never be able to handle spine surgery, he would probably have an epileptic seizure and die from the pain.

He doesn't need it because he's not as much of a fag as you. Anyone knows that back surgery is only to be used if you've done all other options / is really old and decrepit

I have scoliosis and a slip disc and I still have sex and lift heavy things at work and cycle. You just really suck. You complain about shithole skins and jedis all the time but you have the worst traits including your small eurasian penis. god you suck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He doesn't need it because he's not as much of a fag as you. Anyone knows that back surgery is only to be used if you've done all other options / is really old and decrepit

I have scoliosis and a slip disc and I still have sex and lift heavy things at work and cycle. You just really suck. You complain about shithole skins and jedis all the time but you have the worst traits including your small eurasian penis. god you suck

You don't have scoliosis you just have back issues from being a lazy mexican that sits on his ass all die and lives off EBT
    username: African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He doesn't need it because he's not as much of a fag as you. Anyone knows that back surgery is only to be used if * one is genetically invalid *

Fixed
    Originally posted by username: Fixed

FARMERSLUTS
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You don't have scoliosis you just have back issues from being a lazy mexican that sits on his ass all die and lives off EBT

nice try kidiot
    None of you could handle spine surgery, you would probably overdose on your shitty illegal drugs trying to cope with the pain.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal None of you could handle spine surgery, you would probably overdose on your shitty illegal drugs trying to cope with the pain.

You can't handle going to the grocery store
    username: African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal None of you could handle spine surgery, you would probably overdose on your shitty illegal drugs trying to cope with the pain.

This guy is now a meme. The self-hating mongol.
Jump to Top