User Controls

Another ethnically ambiguous young male goes on a mass shooting

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Dayton Ohio 9 dead 27 injured

I saw photos of him on 4chan, he looks like a half wetback or jew like the El Paso shooter.
    Ironic how the media keeps blaming all these shootings on "white" males and European nationalism when most of the shooters aren't even European or sane.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Those aren't even the real shooters. They're just the patsies. Sometimes they're staged with crisis actors, sometimes they're real, with multiple FBI shooters. Ever hear of MkUltra? They can make the patsy believe anything, admit to anything, even make him believe he shot people, when he really didn't. The FBI is the ones who put out these bogus manifestos, and then get the ISP's to "remove" it from the Internet, merely to create artificial legitimacy to it. They know full well people will copy it long before the ISPs can remove it. They already know that. Everyone is being played, big time.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Remember that time the FBI set up the bombing, and then invited the media and anyone who wanted to come see into the "terrorists" home and view all the belongings inside the dwelling, all the stuff they had planted there? What FBI do you know who lets random people just come into a terrorist suspect's home and start taking photos and plastering them all over the Internet? See, these idiots are evil, but they also fully believe everyone is a stupid as a bag of rocks, and that's mostly true.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Those aren't even the real shooters. They're just the patsies. Sometimes they're staged with crisis actors, sometimes they're real, with multiple FBI shooters. Ever hear of MkUltra? They can make the patsy believe anything, admit to anything, even make him believe he shot people, when he really didn't. The FBI is the ones who put out these bogus manifestos, and then get the ISP's to "remove" it from the Internet, merely to create artificial legitimacy to it. They know full well people will copy it long before the ISPs can remove it. They already know that. Everyone is being played, big time.

I was trying to find it on youtube but can't but I saw a deal where they were talking about how the fbi will totally indoctrinates and manufactures these things just to look like they are working to get fundnig

Originally posted by -SpectraL Those aren't even the real shooters. They're just the patsies. Sometimes they're staged with crisis actors, sometimes they're real, with multiple FBI shooters. Ever hear of MkUltra? They can make the patsy believe anything, admit to anything, even make him believe he shot people, when he really didn't. The FBI is the ones who put out these bogus manifestos, and then get the ISP's to "remove" it from the Internet, merely to create artificial legitimacy to it. They know full well people will copy it long before the ISPs can remove it. They already know that. Everyone is being played, big time.

Its pretty scary out there. Bill cooper talks about how these shootings will ramp up just as a way to take away guns. My dad told me when he was growing up in east tx everyone had guns and none of this stuff ever happened or not to this extent anyways
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Its all a shame.
    I live in Dayton Ohio and can tell you from first hand experience nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Its all a shame.
    I live in Dayton Ohio and can tell you from first hand experience nothing happened.

why do you think that? I'm sure something happened just not the way the media reports it.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why do you think that? I'm sure something happened just not the way the media reports it.

I been to that bar and it wasn't even that good a bar.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I been to that bar and it wasn't even that good a bar.

ah gotcha. I haven't really looked into the story yet. Just the el paso one.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Its all a shame.

It's weird how everyone makes a big deal of things like this, but tbh if there was a mass shooting around me I wouldn't really give a shit.

We should really have more guns though, at least cops and security guards should have them anyway. At the minute it'd be kind of a joke if some hajis decided to go on a shooting spree.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Glorious happa doing its part
    What's a shame is how everyone automatically jumps on the "THEY'RE DOING THIS TO TAKE GUNS" thing

instead of the real issue, which is "(((SOME FUCKED UP HIGH LEVEL PEOPLE))) JUST GOT CAUGHT DOING SOME FUCKED UP SHIT AND WE NEED A DISTRACTION"
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Dayton Ohio 9 dead 27 injured

I saw photos of him on 4chan, he looks like a half wetback or jew like the El Paso shooter.
    Ironic how the media keeps blaming all these shootings on "white" males and European nationalism when most of the shooters aren't even European or sane.

Disclaimer : This post was made by an ethnically questionable person.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Those aren't even the real shooters. They're just the patsies.

That's what the non-mainstream media wants you to believe.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    6 of the 9 killed were black. They were gonna die eventually by gang violence (wouldnt hear about that)

Shooters sister and her boyfriend were shot first.

So essentially only 1 innocent person was shot.

Not bad. 👍🏻
Jump to Top