User Controls

Redditors are the worst fucking people. Fucking nerdy faggots.

This is the highest rated thread on reddit today:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LifeProTips...at_night_turn/

Fucking hell. What broken victims of society. Let's make life easier for police! D-Did I do good, officer?

Losers. Absolute losers.

These are the type of people who post there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_Zjrxi260

OMFG. I WANT TO PUNCH THEM ALL.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Why do you keep making threads about what is happening on reddit? Are you a redditor? Do you ever post on reddit about what is happening on niggasin.space? That would actually be cool. Maybe we would get some fresh faces here if you did that. Go do that enter. Start posting about niggasin.space on all your favorite subreddits you seem to constantly be browsing.
    Why do you keep making threads about what is happening on reddit? Are you a redditor? Do you ever post on reddit about what is happening on niggasin.space? That would actually be cool. Maybe we would get some fresh faces here if you did that. Go do that enter. Start posting about niggasin.space on all your favorite subreddits you seem to constantly be browsing.

lol. Do I really post about reddit a lot? Didn't notice.

And no I don't post about niggas.inspace on there. But I have talked about zoklet to people IRL. I might make a thread about that.

And I do post on reddit, but not on the mainstream forums.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    no I don't post about niggas.inspace on there.

Uh, its niggasin.space, dood. Also, why not? Are you ashamed of this place? You seem to HATE reddit, yet you post about it every other day here and you seem to spend much more time there than you do here. Why don't you post on reddit about all the dumb shit Bill Krozby does, or hydro and §m£ÂgØLs baby adventure, or malice the mysterious autistic guru, or sploo turing his life around, or about how you and how you stopped making comics and started doing drugs and having sex?

What, you don't think people would be interested in that? Don't think all your new reddit friends would appreciate a place like niggasin.space? You said it yourself, they are all faggots. Show them this place. Tell them you think this site is better than reddit.
    .inspace is now a mem.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    It's true, plebbit is that way. Ashamed to say that I post there. You can find me in the horror community. I don't even like the people over there, but yet I keep posting.
    Assface cops shine their spotlight thru your back window anyways.
    lol redditors are fucking blowhard douches
Jump to Top