User Controls

another 8 channer loses it and goes on a shooting spree

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/03/police-in-el-paso-are-responding-to-active-shooter.html

Supposedly has a manifesto but im sure thatll be buried to hell and back.
    HTS highlight reel
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Here is his manifesto

It's spot on and exactly what the masses need to know
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Here is his manifesto

It's spot on and exactly what the masses need to know

lol of course you think it's great he's a fucked up genetic mess just like you

look at this freak of nature:

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I stopped reading at "one party state" as though the political theatre known as elections have any bearing on state policies beyond a weather gauge.
    Originally posted by HTS lol of course you think it's great he's a fucked up genetic mess just like you

look at this freak of nature:

That's not him.
    I've been watching the news since it happened, the actual guy is a 10/10 Aryan
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    xChans are mental illness. Anyone who frequents the Chans should be put on a blacklist so they can't buy guns.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator xChans are mental illness. Anyone who frequents the Chans should be put on a blacklist so they can't buy guns.

I practically grew up on 4chan and I turned out to be just fine.
    You just lack touch with the times.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I turned out to be just fine.

The only people who say this are people who absolutely did not turn out just fine.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Was probably staged by the deep state FBI and crisis actors. Either that, or another brainwashed MkUltra victim detracting attention away from the imminent shadow government indictments.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I practically grew up on 4chan and I turned out to be just fine.
    You just lack touch with the times.

You turned out fine? I bet the shooter feels that way too.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I practically grew up on 4chan and I turned out to be just fine.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS The only people who say this are people who absolutely did not turn out just fine.

I haven't killed anyone, I'm an animal lover, I admire nature and when I was little I was the nice (but awkward) kid.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I haven't killed anyone, I'm an animal lover, I admire nature and when I was little I was the nice (but awkward) kid.

Shooter was a racist. You're a racist. You both purport to have the same aims. He just had the balls to follow through.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I'm an animal lover

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

The absolute state
    Technologist victim of incest
    Hey, this was in Texas, yanno, open carry. Where were all the yahooos?
    does anyone else find mass shootings kinda funny in a really fucked up way? like you could just be going around running errands picking up some twinkies or whatever the fuck it is they sell at walmart and before you know it be lying on the ground bleeding out for literally no reason other than someone else decided to do it for the lolz or whatever.
    those manifestos are way too goddamn tldr'd
Jump to Top