User Controls

How to get the mexicans out of Texas?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    What is a realistic way of purging the mexican infestation in Texas without mass genocide?

Obviously genocide won't work in this day and age, so we must band together and use our ingenuity and brains to come up with a way to get the shitskins out of the land of the rising cowboy.

Maybe they could poison their water and food supply, but that won't work in towns with Americans in them.

Maybe they could use directed energy weapons or voice to skull technology to scare them away
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Buy them all tickets to Canadia
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    You don't even live in texas so why would it matter to you? I mean I know it doesn't, and you're just a silly internet troll that posts on stormfront and used to pretend to be persian and now pretends to be eurasian, but still...

Anyway, mexicans are likely a lot better than some of the immigrants we're getting lately from the mid east and africa. We're getting a lot of those lately. The US military loves mexicans/hispanics because they have the machismo factor, and as long as you keep allowing a steady stream of dirt poor hispanic immigrants into the country and allowing them to reproduce, the military has an endless supply of cannon fodder.

So unless you can find a way to fuck up the US military, you aren't getting rid of any mexicans.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Somebody just killed 18 burritos in a shopping mall in El Paso texas

GOD BLESS
    Originally posted by park police You don't even live in texas so why would it matter to you? I mean I know it doesn't, and you're just a silly internet troll that posts on stormfront and used to pretend to be persian and now pretends to be eurasian, but still…

Anyway, mexicans are likely a lot better than some of the immigrants we're getting lately from the mid east and africa. We're getting a lot of those lately. The US military loves mexicans/hispanics because they have the machismo factor, and as long as you keep allowing a steady stream of dirt poor hispanic immigrants into the country and allowing them to reproduce, the military has an endless supply of cannon fodder.

So unless you can find a way to fuck up the US military, you aren't getting rid of any mexicans.

I never pretended to be persian and I am Eurasian, my mom is European and my father is Chinese/Austrian

and I do care, and so should any American.
    The wetbacks are flooding out country and the government won't do anything about it, so that leaves us to deal with it and deal with it we shall, in blood.
    also just because I'm mixed doesn't mean I can't be a "white supremacist" or racist against shitskins.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Just face facts bro, America, as a nice egalitarian white country where everyone had a decent standard of living is over. America is now going to be run like a Southern American country, with an insanely wealthy ruling class ruling over massive populations of low-wattage dirt poor indio peasants and everyone else getting sort of stuck in the middle between those two big, nasty, useless groups.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I never pretended to be persian and I am Eurasian, my mom is European and my father is Chinese/Austrian

and I do care, and so should any American.
    The wetbacks are flooding out country and the government won't do anything about it, so that leaves us to deal with it and deal with it we shall, in blood.
    Of course they won't do anything about it. I don't hate hispanics, but it's quite obvious they thrive on a bully culture, seeing themselves as superior to any other ethnic group. The military likes this because it gives them cannon fodder like I said. I can't count the number of times I've gone into a store, and some beaner dickhead puts his items on the counter next to a white customer who was ahead of him, and jokes about the white guy paying for it.

Hispanics want a free ride. They're not all bad people of course, most aren't really bad people, want mooching off white people doesn't make them evil, it's just what they've been raised to do. It's part of their culture. The reason Texas fought for independence from Mexico is for that very reason. The mexican government duped a lot of white settlers to come down here, settle the place and fight off the natives, then when the job was done and the whites did all the work, they renigged on their promise of land grants to the white settlers, telling them they weren't mexican, so they couldn't give them the land grants.

This is just what these people do. It's what they'll continue doing until the US is completely destroyed. They envision that they'll take over eventually, but nobody, not china or russia or anyone else, will allow that to happen, because they know these people aren't competent enough to safely run this country. So they will eventually be wiped out, but so will everyone else before that.

EDIT: Same thing happening to Europe. Any place whites create a nice civilization, non whites want to come in and take over without doing any of the work. Just how it is, and until whites start behaving like black south africans towards their invaders, it'll remain this way. You'd have to kill a lot of antifa fags in order to stop this.
    Originally posted by park police You'd have to kill a lot of antifa fags in order to stop this.

We can gas them with jenkem
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by park police EDIT: Same thing happening to Europe. Any place whites create a nice civilization, non whites want to come in and take over without doing any of the work. Just how it is, and until whites start behaving like black south africans towards their invaders, it'll remain this way. You'd have to kill a lot of antifa fags in order to stop this.

we're all inheriting the work of some really driven, hungry and shrewd settlers. The white people who crossed an ocean and conquered wild peoples and countries are all dead and their heirs are soft as fuck. Like a guy who builds a business only to have the next generation squander it.

The idea of "equality" is poison, we should institute rank and merit, grind down the dregs to raise up the exceptional, disregarding race entirely.
    Originally posted by Nil we're all inheriting the work of some really driven, hungry and shrewd settlers. The white people who crossed an ocean and conquered wild peoples and countries are all dead and their heirs are soft as fuck. Like a guy who builds a business only to have the next generation squander it.

The idea of "equality" is poison, we should institute rank and merit, grind down the dregs to raise up the exceptional, disregarding race entirely.
    People generally become softer as generations pass. The Hagakure, written originally in the 1600s, had a quote which stated that "men of today are not as vigorous as men of the past"

So you can imagine hundreds of years later, humans are that much more pathetic and dependent on the government, regardless of ethnicity. I met a guy from Spain yesterday, and he said he'd like to go back. Said it was so much more peaceful than the US. It probably still is but he's going to be disappointed when he sees what it has become due to the immigration policies.
    Originally posted by park police People generally become softer as generations pass. The Hagakure, written originally in the 1600s, had a quote which stated that "men of today are not as vigorous as men of the past"

I don't think it so much a question of time but that when one becomes secure, when there's no one to fight. When things are easy people get soft, ibn khaldun noted how hard living nomads, made hard by hard circumstances were conquerers but after they became settled they got complacent and their descendants got soft, only to be wiped out by the next wave of hungry nomads.

People like easy, but it's leaves them weak, skews their expectations.
    Originally posted by park police People generally become softer as generations pass. The Hagakure, written originally in the 1600s, had a quote which stated that "men of today are not as vigorous as men of the past"

That's not true, the only reason why it is a theme in literature and philosophy is that the only time when people have time for literature and philosophy is when people are becoming softer - hard people living in hard times don't have time for such frivolities.

“History is filled with the sound of silken slippers going downstairs and wooden shoes coming up.” -Voltaire

Soft people will always be replaced, soft people just spend what they inherit, hard people will always be ascendant.

Not that Mexicans or blacks are hard or anything, they're the softest, most useless people ever. But they breed and the people they are replacing don't.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Always the worst examples of the white race who are racist.

OP is a hikkimori who can't even live amongst society and is stuck in 2005 and can't get laid.

Star trek is an obese Englishman who is so weak he gets bullied by assistants at his work.

Stupidnoob is a crippled wife beater on welfare with multiple children he doesn't see.

Scron is a former meth addict (also on welfare) with a leatherface and fucked up teeth who is stuck in the closet

How can you possibly feel superior when you're such a poor example of a human.

Literally the Mexican stereotype is 'they take our jobs'. Why? Because everyone knows Mexicans work hard as fuck. Every immigrant is. It takes an insane amount of willpower to move to an entirely new country where you don't speak the language. Immigrants still believe in the American dream. European Americans don't.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    >Mexicans aren't hard

>muh cartels

Which is it?
    Originally posted by Nil we're all inheriting the work of some really driven, hungry and shrewd settlers. The white people who crossed an ocean and conquered wild peoples and countries are all dead and their heirs are soft as fuck. Like a guy who builds a business only to have the next generation squander it.

The thing though is that now we're living in a world of very advanced militaries and intelligence agencies, you can't just invade a country and kill all the inhabitants without expecting some major backlash.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Also, Mexicans actually treat family well. White people treat their families like garbage. They kick their kids out at 18 and put their elderly in homes. Shit is fucked up. My dad built my grandmother a house from the ground up. And when she said it was too big for her and had trouble on the stairs, he bought her the house next door and renovated it.

You rarely see that kind of thing with ellis island Americans or Europeans. Familial piety has been lost.
    Originally posted by G4LM Always the worst examples of the white race who are racist.

How can you possibly feel superior when you're such a poor example of a human.

I feel like failures latch on to this broad based identity because they have nothing going on besides being white and painting themselves as the builders of western civilisation.

lol
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal The thing though is that now we're living in a world of very advanced militaries and intelligence agencies, you can't just invade a country and kill all the inhabitants without expecting some major backlash.

Actually you can't kill all the inhabitants because war is politics and murdering the people you're trying to exploit is bad politics, the british knew this the germans didn't.
    Originally posted by G4LM Always the worst examples of the white race who are racist.

It's always the worst examples who take the hardest jobs, too. The US military isn't known for creating choir boys. Racists are aggressive, less cucked out people. Their thinking may be a bit flawed, but that's what they are, aggressive people. Aggressive people are necessary unless you want all your shit taken.

Originally posted by G4LM It takes an insane amount of willpower to move to an entirely new country where you don't speak the language.
    No it does not. Not when you have a politically correct culture of white cucks that coddles non white illegal immigrants. Try doing this in an african country and it may take some will power. Illegal beaner immigrants do not have to worry about being chopped up with machetes when they illegally come here. It's nothing like south africa. You seem to lead a sheltered life. I hang out with illegals sometimes. We help them find housing, nobody reports them, they get free food, extended relatives are always willing to take them in, and jobs are easy and tax free.

Originally posted by G4LM Immigrants still believe in the American dream.
    It's not a dream you imbecile. Their land was stolen. Their ancestors raped their other ancestors and stole their land. They want it back. They don't give a shit about the american dream you foolish fat bullfrog. They also want supremacy for native american admixture people, even if their tribes weren't originally in the southwest, they're still native american, so to them it's good enough for them to take over.

People should honor all sides of their ancestry, but you can't expect confused impoverished people to be logical.
Jump to Top