User Controls

What is your opinion of social justice warriors in general?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    WHat are they getting right and where are they wrong in your opinion? Also what is your opinion of them using social media and Twitter in particular for their cause or as a propaganda tool?
    WellHung Black Hole
    I have several clogged pores on my neck. They are probably full of sebum.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I think of them more like Denialists than Social Justice Warriors. This is because they're not really fighting for any social justice, they're fighting for personal attention. A Denialist just denies everything by default, in order to attention-whore themselves and draw as much personal attention to themselves as humanly possible. It's a mental illness.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    They are nothing but entitled little twats who never got told no when they were being raised.
    Can't throw everyone into the same basket. I've talked to some 20-year-olds who were quite logical and reasonable. They're rare, but they're out there.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Can't throw everyone into the same basket. I've talked to some 20-year-olds who were quite logical and reasonable. They're rare, but they're out there.
    Stay focused. We are talking about SJW's not 20 year olds.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't like them so I use them for their booze and money and drugs and for sex because I don't think I owe anyone anything because they are a minority or a woman

why do you think cheezboogerz and mall don't post here anymore.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    So they have a lot of drugs and booze and bring sex to the table? I assumed they do not do drugs except weed and are pretty sexless as individuals. They are too focused on their work.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Stay focused. We are talking about SJW's not 20 year olds.

The majority of these so-called SJWs are in their 20's.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The majority of these so-called SJWs are in their 20's.

A fact which has no bearing on my statement or your response to it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Were you in prison when we all had these conversations 5 years ago?
    Originally posted by Sophie Were you in prison when we all had these conversations 5 years ago?

Who is that question directed at and what does it have to do with this thread?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Who is that question directed at and what does it have to do with this thread?

OP

The topic of SJW's was hot 5 years ago. Us living in the now and not in the past know they're gay, try to ignore them and do our own thing.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS THAT IS MY PHILOSOPHY
    Originally posted by Sophie OP

The topic of SJW's was hot 5 years ago. Us living in the now and not in the past know they're gay, try to ignore them and do our own thing.

Maybe in Holland but they are physically attacking people in the US in the present.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Maybe in Holland but they are physically attacking people in the US in the present.

Antifa == SJW's?
    Originally posted by Sophie Antifa == SJW's?

By definition? Absolutely.

a person who expresses or promotes socially progressive views.
    "these social justice warriors want to apply their politically correct standards and rules to others' speech"

TOP DEFINITION
    Social Justice Warrior
    A person who uses the fight for civil rights as an excuse to be rude, condescending, and sometimes violent for the purpose of relieving their frustrations or validating their sense of unwarranted moral superiority. The behaviors of Social justice warriors usually have a negative impact on the civil rights movement, turning away potential allies and fueling the resurgence of bigoted groups that scoop up people who have been burned or turned off by social justice warriors.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Social%20Justice%20Warrior

Disparaging. a person who advocates a progressive orthodoxy, often on the Internet, especially involving the treatment of ethnic, racial, gender, or gender-identity minorities. Abbreviation: SJW

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/social-justice-warrior

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Ideologies are cancer because they are a substitute for thinking.

However, this is nothing to worry about.

SJWs are simply the newest wave of kids telling their parents to fuck off. They always go in the weirdest direction that pisses off the previous generation the most. Now all the gen xers came into parenthood expecting their kids to be more irreverent than themselves and steeled themselves for that, instead the youth went in a whole other direction.

The next generation will always surprise us with a new fad, and it always fades into something more reasonable that helps society. Social justice is just having its 15 minutes with these kids. It will even out in ~10 years and we'll find some new issue like animal rights or some gay shit.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    SJW's are the only people who should be allowed to breed, which is fortunate because they're all extremely intelligent and sexy with a good sense of humor. The world is going to be OK
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Ideologies are cancer because they are a substitute for thinking.

However, this is nothing to worry about.

SJWs are simply the newest wave of kids telling their parents to fuck off. They always go in the weirdest direction that pisses off the previous generation the most. Now all the gen xers came into parenthood expecting their kids to be more irreverent than themselves and steeled themselves for that, instead the youth went in a whole other direction.

The next generation will always surprise us with a new fad, and it always fades into something more reasonable that helps society. Social justice is just having its 15 minutes with these kids. It will even out in ~10 years and we'll find some new issue like animal rights or some gay shit.

Except you don't understand why it is happening. It is not a grass roots phenomena. It is a calculated financed operation.
Jump to Top