User Controls

LOL new call of duty is just called Modern Warfare

G4LM African Astronaut
    2007: Call of Duty Modern Warfare released

2016: Call of Duty Modern Warfare REMASTERED released

2019: Call of Duty Modern Warfare released???

Have they just given up on even trying to appear original? Who buys this shit even
    Almost as recockulous as those sports games that come out every year with minor tweaks

Madden 2020
    madden 2019
    madden 2018
    etc.
    HTS highlight reel
    I feel like the brief hiatus I took from gaming right around MW2 pretty much took me out of the gaming milieu for the rest of my life. I just... don't... "get it" anymore. Like I still like games, but my tastes fell way out of sync with what AAA publishers were actually creating and I can only assume it was because I missed out on genre/industry defining things like MW2. *sigh*
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS I feel like the brief hiatus I took from gaming right around MW2 pretty much took me out of the gaming milieu for the rest of my life. I just… don't… "get it" anymore. Like I still like games, but my tastes fell way out of sync with what AAA publishers were actually creating and I can only assume it was because I missed out on genre/industry defining things like MW2. *sigh*

I bet you were a CAMPER.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    In fairness the target demographic is still 8 year olds
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by G4LM 2007: Call of Duty Modern Warfare released

2016: Call of Duty Modern Warfare REMASTERED released

2019: Call of Duty Modern Warfare released???

2021: Call of Duty Postmodern Warfare
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Do I get to drop american bombs on hospitals in it or die for Israel? Not very realistic if not.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Number13 Do I get to drop american bombs on hospitals in it or die for Israel? Not very realistic if not.

lol check out the trailer, it features russians gassing civilians in some arab country
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by aldra lol check out the trailer, it features russians gassing civilians in some arab country

(((Russians)))
    Wish I hadn't watched that trailer, the va is shit and the comments are cancer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS I feel like the brief hiatus I took from gaming right around MW2 pretty much took me out of the gaming milieu for the rest of my life. I just… don't… "get it" anymore. Like I still like games, but my tastes fell way out of sync with what AAA publishers were actually creating and I can only assume it was because I missed out on genre/industry defining things like MW2. *sigh*

There are still some decent AAA games. Witcher 3 comes to mind.

And then it comes to mind again. Fuck. You're right.
Jump to Top