User Controls

I have a natural talent for music

G4LM African Astronaut
    5 years ago I played zero instruments

Today, I can play 4. Including two at the same time.

You'll niggas jealous or what?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I have perfect pitch, and went to piano lessons for a year i also drummed but i always lacked the motivation to git gud. So yes, i am jealous, but only a little. Still love music of all kinds though.
    HTS highlight reel
    Pretty jealous. I have a(n un)natural lack of talent.
    Originally posted by G4LM 5 years ago I played zero instruments

Today, I can play 4. Including two at the same time.

You'll niggas jealous or what?

you probably play them as good as you are with chineses.

lol.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you probably play them as good as you are with chineses.

lol.

Well chineses are pretty hard tbh fam. With all the dialects and such, which dialect do you speak fellow snake person?
    Originally posted by Sophie Well chineses are pretty hard tbh fam. With all the dialects and such, which dialect do you speak fellow snake person?

ยงmยฃร‚gร˜L is as good with chinese as im as good with dutch.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    I've literally had conversations with native speakers in Chinese. Order food, ask for directions, talk about personal stuff. I don't care what you say you fraudulent Asian. Go kill yourself. As was already pointed out by others, it is blatantly obvious you cannot speak a lick of Chinese. I got a solid A over a year of lessons. Get bent.

And as for my musical skill, I've already posted it to the forum. I am competent enough to make quality songs on the fly (with vocals) with all four instruments. Only one i haven't posted a song with here is guitar.

Jealous of that pitch perfect hearing though. I started too late. I'd always wanted to learn to play an instrument, and I am so glad I decided to do it. Still aiming for the one man band thing. Drums are next.
    you have a natural talent for being insufferable
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by G4LM I've literally had conversations with native speakers in Chinese[citations needed]. Order food[source?], ask for directions[citations needed], talk about personal stuff[sources]. I don't care what you say you fraudulent Asian[citations needed]. Go kill yourself. As was already pointed out by others[source?], it is blatantly obvious you cannot speak a lick of Chinese[citations needed]. I got a solid A over a year of lessons[source?]. Get bent.

And as for my musical skill, I've already posted it to the forum[links?]. I am competent enough to make quality songs on the fly (with vocals) with all four instruments[citations needed]. Only one i haven't posted a song with here is guitar.

Jealous of that pitch perfect hearing though. I started too late. I'd always wanted to learn to play an instrument, and I am so glad I decided to do it. Still aiming for the one man band thing. Drums are next.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Mhmm
    Originally posted by Sophie which dialect do you speak fellow snake person?

all the major ones.

the ones i dont speak are foochow, henghua, and hainam.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny all the major ones.

the ones i dont speak are foochow, henghua, and hainam.

Those words don't mean anything to me, so i'll just assume you're pretty good at most chineses.
    Originally posted by Sophie Those words don't mean anything to me, so i'll just assume you're pretty good at most chineses.

a lot better that that "chinese expert".
    *self-proclaimed
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Those words don't mean anything to me, so i'll just assume you're pretty good at most chineses.

They don't mean anything to anyone who can read pinyin either (like literally every Chinese person educated in China sinxe 1958)
    Originally posted by G4LM They don't mean anything to anyone who can read pinyin either (like literally every Chinese person educated in China sinxe 1958)

chineses exist outside of china.

like spics do outside of spain.

or mexhico.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny chineses exist outside of china.

like spics do outside of spain.

or mexhico.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    jealousy is a form of hatred based on insecurity is a form of hatred based on jealousy
    Originally posted by G4LM [citations needed]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker jealousy is a form of hatred based on insecurity is a form of hatred based on jealousy

You're right benny is very jealous
Jump to Top