User Controls

Vinnie and G4LM Bans .. Lanny Something.. Something.. Drunk

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Both rudely killed off in their prime by Lanny for off-topic posting in the build yourself a wooden pallet thread.

Discuss..
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    discuss...

AND BE MAD
    Originally posted by Lanny discuss…

AND BE MAD

Hey, remember when you "banned" me 50,000 times in a single sitting, just because you didn't like what I had to say about you and the staff/my posting style? Goood times..
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Hey, remember when you "banned" me 50,000 times in a single sitting, just because you didn't like what I had to say about you and the staff/my posting style? Goood times..

How did that work out for him? ( her? ) (( creature of sportiness ?))
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    No spectral, please recount this story for us yet again. I'm sure everyone is going to be super interested in zoklet drama from 5 years ago
    Always happy to oblige. Lanny "didn't like me", so he had to write a script which essentially put thousands and thousands of infraction points on my Zoklet account, figuring no one would be arsed to sit there undoing thousands of bogus infraction points and would just leave them there, effectively "banning" me for a thousand years. As if that was ever going to happen. Then zok perma-banned Lanny right off the site for abuse of authority, and he was a mod, which was surprising even to me, because zok never really liked me either. Poor kid. It's all about who you personally like and don't like, you see.
    Sounds like a classic (rat)tail of the Creature of Sportiness biting off more than it can chew
    So it all comes down to do we just delete all the discussion forums right off the BBS and have one long-ass spurious thread instead, or do we see members getting banned for not being liked when they post posts that are not strictly on topic in tropical discussion threads.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Always happy to oblige. Lanny "didn't like me", so he had to write a script which essentially put thousands and thousands of infraction points on my Zoklet account, figuring no one would be arsed to sit there undoing thousands of bogus infraction points and would just leave them there, effectively "banning" me for a thousand years. As if that was ever going to happen. Then zok perma-banned Lanny right off the site for abuse of authority, and he was a mod, which was surprising even to me, because zok never really liked me either. Poor kid. It's all about who you personally like and don't like, you see.

sounds like you got rekt tbh
    Originally posted by inert_observer sounds like you got rekt tbh

Not at all. My freedom to post at will was not interrupted in the least. Lanny himself can vouch for that. You are not your username, you know.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I know this will stroke your ego spectral but I remember when you were eventually banned or something over something stupid zok said in M and A that he wanted you specifically to stay banned which I thought was stupid but turned out to be kind of funny because it bugged you and people would make threads in B and M about you and you'd show up with an alt from a list of accounts with easy passwords someone posted who ran the db against an easy pass list. That was a long sentence. I banned you for one of them because I thought it was funny and might make you more frothy. I don't think zok banned you from his IRC tho.

The point is, you and daguru were actually hilarious but tiresome and annoying for some of the staff but were funny in retrospect, especially daguru, he was a gimmicky weirdo but he was entertaining as shit. I got an alt banned by snoopy for bumping old awesome daguru threads
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo I know this will stroke your ego spectral but I remember when you were eventually banned or something over something stupid zok said in M and A that he wanted you specifically to stay banned which I thought was stupid but turned out to be kind of funny because it bugged you and people would make threads in B and M about you and you'd show up with an alt from a list of accounts with easy passwords someone posted who ran the db against an easy pass list. That was a long sentence. I banned you for one of them because I thought it was funny and might make you more frothy. I don't think zok banned you from his IRC tho.

The point is, you and daguru were actually hilarious but tiresome and annoying for some of the staff but were funny in retrospect, especially daguru, he was a gimmicky weirdo but he was entertaining as shit. I got an alt banned by snoopy for bumping old awesome daguru threads

Things came to a head when wires forced zok to force the mod team to respect them and the crooked staff while posting on the public forums, or else. Even some of the mods, like jackketch, were questioning the staff's antics and were criticizing them publicly for it. SLIM and I were the only two mods to tell zok and wires to go fuck themselves, that we have a right to free speech and can post about whatever the fuck we want. They said if you're a mod, you can't criticize the staff, or be removed. I kept on criticizing them publicly, and rightly so, and zok came right out in #totse and challenged me and said if I didn't stop criticizing them I would be removed as a mod. I told him, no, I will keep talking as I please and I told him he could take his job and shove it. He said that's fine, you can just be a regular, and while I was writing out my resignation post, he ran ahead and posted ahead of me and made it look like he had removed me because I was "bad", when the truth was I actually resigned and told him to take his job and shove it. Then I critized him for that, so he sicked his goons like Unwyred and psychomanthis and panthrax and Vladie and zos and Lanny and all those lapdogs on me. And there you have it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I asked to be banned in solidarity

Originally posted by Ghost I would like to request a ban I hear this is the tjreS to trigger Lanny

Niger
    Faggot

Suck my dick nn

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by inert_observer sounds like you got rekt tbh

This. The people that got a ONE DAY ban deserved it for off topic posting. Same shit would have happened on Totse, and if it continued the thread would have been locked. That's how "inb4lok" got started.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Hey, remember when you "banned" me 50,000 times in a single sitting, just because you didn't like what I had to say about you and the staff/my posting style? Goood times..

He didn't give a shit then and he doesn't give a shit now, nor should he.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Always happy to oblige. Lanny "didn't like me", so he had to write a script which essentially put thousands and thousands of infraction points on my Zoklet account, figuring no one would be arsed to sit there undoing thousands of bogus infraction points and would just leave them there, effectively "banning" me for a thousand years. As if that was ever going to happen. Then zok perma-banned Lanny right off the site for abuse of authority, and he was a mod, which was surprising even to me, because zok never really liked me either. Poor kid. It's all about who you personally like and don't like, you see.

Lol i infracted Lanny for that, i think Panny or Mizled delivered the final blow as it were. Also it was like 4 lines of JS, if only i was as 31337 ten years ago as i am now. We wouldn't have had to spend hours reversing infractions by hand you fag.
    Originally posted by Sophie Lol i infracted Lanny for that, i think Panny or Mizled delivered the final blow as it were. Also it was like 4 lines of JS, if only i was as 31337 ten years ago as i am now. We wouldn't have had to spend hours reversing infractions by hand you fag.

You were one of the lapdogs.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You were one of the lapdogs.

I prefer 'enforcer', but whatever tickles your pickle Spectral.
    Originally posted by Sophie I prefer 'enforcer', but whatever tickles your pickle Spectral.

Well, you sure didn't "enforce" much, as I never missed a day of posting.
Jump to Top