User Controls

I got called a racist at work.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I work at a small town car repair shop and we have a guy who works under the table,he cleans the place....
    Fuck it I'm to stoned to finish this thread but I want to reserve this space for an epic rant that I will edit later.
    The fucking nigger called me a racist!!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    *patiently waits*
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    What happened, lad?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Call him a nigger next time you see him so he thinks you do that with everyone and ur not singling him out you racist piece of shit fuck you I hope u die
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    did you tell him to call you massa?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Congratulations!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    It's a meaningless word. And per capita colored people hate white people more, probably.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Don’t worry, that accusation is so watered down it will soon be an honor
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick It's a meaningless word. And per capita colored people hate white people more, probably.

I think everybody just hates everybody tbh, at least in the states you guys can get retarded macro scale identities "white" "black" "hispanic" instead of polish, jamaican or mexican.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    if ur white ur a raciest
    OK I now feel that I'm in the proper state of mind to tell my story.
    This fucking cunt showed me his settlement check for 81k- big smile like he just hit the jackpot.
    Basically he got this "settlement"because he rode his stoned ass bike into a car and "hurt his neck".
    He was very proud of the fact that the government still had to "Give me my section 8, gimme my foodstamps, gimme my fuel assistance, gimme my disability, gimme my phone,gimme my cable.
    At that point I said "that sure does sound like a lot of Gimme's,and he's like FUCK YOU! its the law I get everything I'm supposed to get.
    So then I made the mistake of saying "You people don't know how good you got it" then he got all up in my face calling me a FUCKING RACIST.
    This motherfucker spent 15 years in jail for armed robbery,he got out 5 years ago.He has been living off the tax payers ever since.
    He works two jobs under the table paying no taxes.
    Since I have known him he has had three major surgeries on his foot ,leg and back all for free.
    Does anyone think I could drop a dime on his ass,would it work? That fucker has got it way to easy and he is one UPEDDY nigger.
    Oh and I could give two shits about the 81k this stupid shit head will most likely blow it on scratch tickets.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by AngryOnion OK I now feel that I'm in the proper state of mind to tell my story.
    This fucking cunt showed me his settlement check for 81k- big smile like he just hit the jackpot.
    Basically he got this "settlement"because he rode his stoned ass bike into a car and "hurt his neck".
    He was very proud of the fact that the government still had to "Give me my section 8, gimme my foodstamps, gimme my fuel assistance, gimme my disability, gimme my phone,gimme my cable.
    At that point I said "that sure does sound like a lot of Gimme's,and he's like FUCK YOU! its the law I get everything I'm supposed to get.
    So then I made the mistake of saying "You people don't know how good you got it" then he got all up in my face calling me a FUCKING RACIST.
    This motherfucker spent 15 years in jail for armed robbery,he got out 5 years ago.He has been living off the tax payers ever since.
    Since I have known him he has had three major surgeries on his foot ,leg and back all for free.
    Does anyone think I could drop a dime on his ass,would it work? That fucker has got it way to easy and he is one UPEDDY nigger.

Report him to the IRS, if there's one thing that the gov cares about it's not getting the right taxes and spending them on people, they don't like either.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    OP is a racist piece of shit

reporting this thread to the SPLC
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Reported to the J"FL"C
    Originally posted by AngryOnion OK I now feel that I'm in the proper state of mind to tell my story.

the real evil in this case is your boss since its him that enabled this nigger to indulge in his niggerty.

but you dont see this due to your prejudiced eyes and jaundiced glasses.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I work at a small town car repair shop and we have a guy who works under the table,he cleans the place….
    Fuck it I'm to stoned to finish this thread but I want to reserve this space for an epic rant that I will edit later.
    The fucking nigger called me a racist!!

Did you tell him to get back under the table and keep blowing?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You should find a way to kill him and make it look like an accident.
    Originally posted by Nil I think everybody just hates everybody tbh.

I don't, I just pity the less fortunate.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]

Make the call
Jump to Top