User Controls

i hate my father so i killed him

I stood over my father as he lie in bed for what seemed like hours. Maybe it was? All I could think about was how much I hated how his chest would rise and fall with each breath he took. I wanted it to stop. Forever. "Why do you keep breathing?", I asked myself. I stood there silent and motionless, boring a hole into him with my searing hatred I had for the man when he suddenly started to move. I don't know if he was somehow able to perceive my oppressive hate while he was asleep or perhaps he had a nightmare or maybe he just needed to shit, but something caused him to roll around a little before cracking open only one eye and jerked upright in bed, startled by the fact someone was standing over his bed and watching him sleep.

"Jesus Christ, son!", he gasped a sigh of relief once he realized it was me. "You scared the shit out of me. Literally! I just shit all in the fucking bed, this is just great!".

Without missing a beat, I began to twist my head back and forth from side to side as fast and rapidly as I could. "I'M A FREAK! A FUCKING FREAK!", I screamed as I jerked my head side to side faster and faster.

"Oh my God, son! What are you doing?! Stop it!", my father exclaimed, trying to calm me down and get me to stop. "Why are you doing this?! What's the matter?!"

"A FUCKING FREAK!", I continued before coming to a sudden stop and leaping upon him. I desperately clawed at his face and eyes growling like a wild animal as he tried to defend himself to lessen my scratches. I dug my fingernails deep into his eyeballs and raked with extreme grinding pressure. My father began to scream as his ocular fluids and blood ran down the length of my forearms and dripped off of my elbows.

I rolled him over onto his stomach and saw that he wasn't kidding, he really did shit all over himself. There was thick, plaster-like shit caked all over his ass and the back of his legs. This only enraged me further as I pulled my dick out and rammed it to the hilt inside of my father. He moaned in agony and mumbled to himself in defeated lamentation as I slowly and repeatedly slid in and out of my father's shit-caked ass.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way, dad!" I told him, tears forming in my eyes. "I DID IT FOR OUR FAMILY!".

I pulled the knife out of the holster I always had around my thigh and cut two very deep slits into the back of my father, one on either side of his spine. Reaching my hands into the slits, I grabbed hold of one rib with each hand and began to pull back towards me. The weight of my extremely obese body was enough to pin him down, while my relentless pulling was causing only his ribs to move. I pulled harder and dad screamed. Suddenly feeling like there was little time, I began to wildly jerk and frantically pull on his ribs as if my life depended on it. He writhed and thrashed under my weight, screaming in complete mind-blowing pain before each rib snapped away from his sternum and out through the slits in his back making a type of bone wing. I was mesmerized by how it looked so I made new slits and released more ribs from his sternum. He wasn't screaming now, just sort of moaning and groaning.

Blood flowed like a geyser out of his back and soaked into the mattress as I stood back and looked at my handiwork. I saw his back of cigarettes on the night stand and sat down and smoked them all, admiring the beauty of a job well done. His chest wasn't moving up and down with each breath now, because there was no breath. He wasn't breathing and he never would. A smile spread across my face.

"I did something good today. I killed my father and made him a bone angel. Made me feel good about myself.", I said aloud to myself with no one else in the room except for the deafening silence and the ticking of the clock on the wall. Oh, how it ticked...

The end.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Cool story.
    if you wanted to know who wrote that massive gay homoerotic rant heres your culprit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm sorry Mr. Llama, that the space niggas userbase doesn't much care for or find appreciation for the macabre and sinister, especially as it relates to story-telling.

I hate your father as well.
    Not enough backstory. And I dont get the rape part. Just didnt seem to fit. Also haha you are fat you fatty fat fat fuck.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I fapped.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    And I dont get the rape part.

I don't think you and I read the same story there...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle
    Having seen Hannibal I am farmiliar with the "blood eagle" iconography but there was an explicit anal rape right before this.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wish to be made into a bone angel as well. BONE ME.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Having seen Hannibal I am farmiliar with the "blood eagle" iconography but there was an explicit anal rape right before this.

lolwow I read every part except the rapehalf of that paragraph. bizarre. in my memory it went straight from dad shitting himself to dadstabbing
    I believe you mean boned into an angel.
Jump to Top