User Controls

Tuls Gabbard is well-spoken and pretty

I hope she wins the primary, secondary, and tertiary.

If she doesn't get it, then remember to vote for Donald Trump!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Pics??
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Ghost Pics??

Ghost Black Hole
    I'd like to throw a fuck into her
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by DietPiano I hope she wins the primary, secondary, and tertiary.

If she doesn't get it, then remember to vote for Donald Trump!

She would destroy this country
    Tulsi gabzorz
    Gabagabagabzorz 900mgx3
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://forward.com/fast-forward/428179/congress-bds-aoc-tlaib-omar/

She caved in to the israel lobby and voted for the 'condemnation of BDS' and general boycotts on israel due to their egregarious rights abuses and aggression, which puts a big hole in her 'no more wars for israel' platform... which is a big thing, because as far as I and most people who support her are concerned, that is her single issue.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Ghost I'd like to throw a fuck into her

she does have a nice set of tits.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by aldra https://forward.com/fast-forward/428179/congress-bds-aoc-tlaib-omar/

She caved in to the israel lobby and voted for the 'condemnation of BDS' and general boycotts on israel due to their egregarious rights abuses and aggression, which puts a big hole in her 'no more wars for israel' platform… which is a big thing, because as far as I and most people who support her are concerned, that is her single issue.

You are the dumbest smart person on this board.
    Do any of you guys think she has a chance? Last I heard her support was at 2%. She did manage to cut commala harrises support by about half, which is wonderful, but did not boost herself really.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Do any of you guys think she has a chance? Last I heard her support was at 2%. She did manage to cut commala harrises support by about half, which is wonderful, but did not boost herself really.

no, especially not now. like I said she's really a single-issue candidate, that single issue being foreign policy and stopping the endless wars which has been significantly undermined by her caving to the israel lobby (which is largely responsible for the current, extremely aggressive foreign policy).

I remember seeing even Biden rekt Kamalah - everyone seems to see her as a cop first and foremost, and a pretend 'african american' after that.
    rats
    Originally posted by aldra no, especially not now. like I said she's really a single-issue candidate, that single issue being foreign policy and stopping the endless wars which has been significantly undermined by her caving to the israel lobby (which is largely responsible for the current, extremely aggressive foreign policy).

I remember seeing even Biden rekt Kamalah - everyone seems to see her as a cop first and foremost, and a pretend 'african american' after that.

i find it hard to believe people who serve in the military be talking about senseless wars.

they are either retarded or lying, and she doesnt look like shes retarded.

her looks passable for a tv star tho.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i find it hard to believe people who serve in the military be talking about senseless wars.

they are either retarded or lying, and she doesnt look like shes retarded.

She primarily wants to repair the US' reputation around the world and stop throwing young soldiers' lives away - the damage done to victim states is a very distant afterthought. She doesn't seem to have a problem with extrajudicial standoff weapons like the drone program where US soldiers aren't directly at risk.

I don't agree completely with many of her positions but see the value in their potential outcomes.
    Originally posted by aldra She primarily wants to repair the US' reputation around the world and stop throwing young soldiers' lives away - the damage done to victim states is a very distant afterthought. She doesn't seem to have a problem with extrajudicial standoff weapons like the drone program where US soldiers aren't directly at risk.

I don't agree completely with many of her positions but see the value in their potential outcomes.

i mean without those senseless wars those young people are going to throw their lives away irregardless.

they'll be jobless or in jail or die of OD because they're the exact segment of society that the US military attracts, cheap meat. what else are they going to do without wars ?
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Alexandria Ondustrial Complex
    G4LM African Astronaut
    She's a massive tool and an addict just like op.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by aldra She primarily wants to repair the US' reputation around the world and stop throwing young soldiers' lives away - the damage done to victim states is a very distant afterthought. She doesn't seem to have a problem with extrajudicial standoff weapons like the drone program where US soldiers aren't directly at risk.

sounds pretty obamish. He brought drones to a level the russkis are just catching up to now. Yemenis have PTSD from hearing electric shavers now
Jump to Top