User Controls

The intelligence agencies are the enemy of the people

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    https://news.yahoo .com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

The intelligence agencies are the biggest threat to the survival of the human race and to peace and freedom for mankind.
    Every major war and event that was detrimental to society or humanity was the doing of an intelligence agency from somewhere on earth.
    They push drugs, cause disease and hardship, murder people indiscriminately, traffic children, experiment on people without their knowledge or consent, have pursued mind control, have created an entire fabricated reality through the media and education systems etc etc
    If we rounded up all of these parasites and murdered them en masse then the world would be such a better place and really at this point it's looking like this will be the only option.
    Ghost Black Hole
    They make good hacking software tho
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost They make good hacking software tho

hey whats your avatar taken from?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hey whats your avatar taken from?

Type 'dont do drugs psa"' on YouTube
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    I think the FEDS for the most part was neutral especially groups like FBI. Sure there were corrupted Agents like Robert Hanssen in the day (and a few others like him for the FBI) and Aldrich Ames of the CIA.

But recently i just read something regarding how the FBI (starting under James Comey) was creating hand picked agents to meet a specific criteria. esentially Men and Women of Comey.

this is scarey shit. especially after someone like Robert Hanssen. And as I mentioned before "How in the hell are the DNC going to accuse Trump of pandering up to the Russians when they themselves have ties with Russia and the Chinese. especially Hillary allowing China to just walk into a lab in NM and walk out with unlocked and un password secured servers with personal military application secrets at the nuclear research facility.

I mean I still don't know if Trump is playing red hering and is truly friends with the clintons. and clearly he is personal friends with Larry Silverstain. who tipped of Larry Silverstein?

somehow it's clear no one gives a shit about America anymore. it's just people like Clinton who pay for radical groups like Antifa create an illusion of left wing protesting to turn attention away from a sideshow ring they're becoming involved in.

Bill to Barrack

Clinton: Hey buddy. Can you release these two friends of Bill Ayer and pardon them.

Obama: Sure.. on the last day I leave office

Clinton: Cooooool! and can you make James Comey director of FBI so me and my wife don't get assrammed for her being exposed for running classified email accounts on a private home server? he'l look the other way but appear to be very concerned and vocally show his discontent with what we did but will say funny stuff like "There isn't a DA willing to charge them"

Obama: Sure, no problem mi amigo

Ted Gunderson was clearly right about shit and not doing it for book deals.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by whoami T2K1?

How is T2K1 my assigned UN anyways?

I don't think that was the name I ever used as a first name. I think it was like the third from not writing down the newer password or just having a hard time remembering it

I was using color themes for the first 3 names before that one was used.
    People still care for this country, it's just the politicians and corporations that don't.
    What needs to happen is for actual Americans to take back control of all levels of government and the military.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If you can't beat em join em...as me old mom used to say when the neighbors were having loud parties.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal https://news.yahoo .com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

The intelligence agencies are the biggest threat to the survival of the human race and to peace and freedom for mankind.
    Every major war and event that was detrimental to society or humanity was the doing of an intelligence agency from somewhere on earth.
    They push drugs, cause disease and hardship, murder people indiscriminately, traffic children, experiment on people without their knowledge or consent, have pursued mind control, have created an entire fabricated reality through the media and education systems etc etc
    If we rounded up all of these parasites and murdered them en masse then the world would be such a better place and really at this point it's looking like this will be the only option.

Jesse Ventura told me that when he was governor he met with the CIA at the White House and that they all looked like ever day people. Keep in mind he's a crazy old man at this point, but what he said isn't far fetched. Spies don't look like spies after all.

I think his point was more geared towards the fact they aren't supposed to operate within the US though.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    True. They're the actual terrorists.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Jesse Ventura told me that when he was governor he met with the CIA at the White House and that they all looked like ever day people. Keep in mind he's a crazy old man at this point, but what he said isn't far fetched. Spies don't look like spies after all.

I think his point was more geared towards the fact they aren't supposed to operate within the US though.

Who works within the US?
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Who works within the US?

Executive Order 12333 restricts the CIA from collecting intelligence on US citizens.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Executive Order 12333 restricts the CIA from collecting intelligence on US citizens.

you know what's funny? they were explicitly forbidden from doing that in their charter, but they kept getting caught doing it so they created the NSA to do it for them.

some time in the last decade or so they apparently stopped trusting the NSA to do their bidding and massively upscaled their own domestic spying/sigint operations
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal People still care for this country, it's just the politicians and corporations that don't.
    What needs to happen is for actual Americans to take back control of all levels of government and the military.

Also anyone serving a public office can't have a dual citizenship.
    No one can serve two masters.
    Once we kick all these fucking jedi dual citizens out of the House, Senate and Congress we might just start moving in right direction.
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra you know what's funny? they were explicitly forbidden from doing that in their charter, but they kept getting caught doing it so they created the NSA to do it for them.

some time in the last decade or so they apparently stopped trusting the NSA to do their bidding and massively upscaled their own domestic spying/sigint operations

US Army Intel isn't forbidden from collecting data on US citizens though. In some cases, like Intelligence Support Activity, they make better spooks, too. They can work at mcdonalds or wherever, posing as regular citizens, in some cases, while still being 100% active duty.
    Originally posted by park police US Army Intel isn't forbidden from collecting data on US citizens though. In some cases, like Intelligence Support Activity, they make better spooks, too. They can work at mcdonalds or wherever, posing as regular citizens, in some cases, while still being 100% active duty.

yeah I don't know a lot about them, as far as I know they don't operate at anywhere near the scale of the CIA and pals though
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra yeah I don't know a lot about them, as far as I know they don't operate at anywhere near the scale of the CIA and pals though
    A lot of them end up working for the intelligence agencies. Some of them don't trust the CIA, but they still have to cooperate with them. The CIA is everywhere though. Valerie Plame was one example. They'd always claimed to focus on things in foreign countries, but they are everywhere.

The FBI has for the first time identified conspiracy-theory driven extremists as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a report.

An FBI report from May 30 from the bureau’s Phoenix office describes the growing concerns and arrests linked to violent incidents sparked by conspiracy-theory based beliefs.

The document, obtained by Yahoo News, references QAnon, an anonymous underground network that believes Hollywood celebrities and Democrats are working behind closed doors to challenge President Trump.

Funny
    lol, they cite literally the most credible theory attached to QANON as being 'outrageous' or some shit

it's not even a theory, it's immediately visible on twitter and in their own media releases
Jump to Top