User Controls

Do you still believe that Osama Bin Laden was who we were told he was?

  1. #1
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country African Astronaut [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The whole al Qaeda sole orchestrator of 911 shit?
  2. #2
    juuz
  3. #3
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country African Astronaut [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    In the Postal movie pretty much all the al Qaeda characters are played by jedis.
  4. #4
    Ghost Black Hole
    I think he was a Patsy
  5. #5
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost I think he was a Patsy

    Blacksheep. He wasn't a good guy yet his cousin or aunt paid for the training of the attacked, redacted then unredacted and viewed by millions then re-redacted when a judge ordered it so. Mohammed Atta got money to live in San Diego with his friends and he and another idiot friend went to Florida (paid by this relative in the Royal Saudi family) and couldn't fucking fly a Cesna single prop -172 and somehow he boarded and was able to fly a plane at 500mph just 1000 feet above sea level that seasoned commercial pilots have stated "No fucking way" and takes them like 20 times in a simulator to do the same thing. You think it's easy to do this?

    A normal commercial airliner can't do what a beefed up military plane could potentially do with a tougher body casing. Commercial airliners would flip upside down or break apart. Those planes were beefed up. And AI was used to direct those jets into the building. And the corkscrew turn into the Pentagon just feet off the ground and then skids right into the building is like a cartoon .. I mean it's like a road runner/ Wile E Coyote kind of thing

    And the fact it hits the one side were 1 of 2 existing files on the Enron and also 2.3 trillion dollar DoD funding gone missing.. The other location was WTC7 ..people at the top were responsible for this as well as upper management in companies like Boing and Lockhead were clearly in on it. The Military guys doing the training of the exact same scenereo had nothing to do with this. It's not a Government inside job. It's just people with the power and money to pull this off.
  6. #6
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Blacksheep. He wasn't a good guy yet his cousin or aunt paid for the training of the attacked, redacted then unredacted and viewed by millions then re-redacted when a judge ordered it so. Mohammed Atta got money to live in San Diego with his friends and he and another idiot friend went to Florida (paid by this relative in the Royal Saudi family) and couldn't fucking fly a Cesna single prop -172 and somehow he boarded and was able to fly a plane at 500mph just 1000 feet above sea level that seasoned commercial pilots have stated "No fucking way" and takes them like 20 times in a simulator to do the same thing. You think it's easy to do this?

    A normal commercial airliner can't do what a beefed up military plane could potentially do with a tougher body casing. Commercial airliners would flip upside down or break apart. Those planes were beefed up. And AI was used to direct those jets into the building. And the corkscrew turn into the Pentagon just feet off the ground and then skids right into the building is like a cartoon .. I mean it's like a road runner/ Wile E Coyote kind of thing

    And the fact it hits the one side were 1 of 2 existing files on the Enron and also 2.3 trillion dollar DoD funding gone missing.. The other location was WTC7 ..people at the top were responsible for this as well as upper management in companies like Boing and Lockhead were clearly in on it. The Military guys doing the training of the exact same scenereo had nothing to do with this. It's not a Government inside job. It's just people with the power and money to pull this off.

    its harder to fly a small plane than a larger one.

    larger planes got more avionic electronics and hydraulics and auto pilots.
  7. #7
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its harder to fly a small plane than a larger one.

    larger planes got more avionic electronics and hydraulics and auto pilots.

    Dude.. you fucking moron. He didn't understand the fucking panel very well. so how in the fuck would he understand a fucking 767?
  8. #8
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Dude.. you fucking moron. He didn't understand the fucking panel very well. so how in the fuck would he understand a fucking 767?

    thats just like saying that if you cant ride a bike you cant ride a truck.

    per, pos, te, rous.
  9. #9
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats just like saying that if you cant ride a bike you cant ride a truck.

    per, pos, te, rous.

    You mean a motorcycle .. if you can't learn to ride a bike it's unlikely you could jump on a motorcycle the very first time and figure out how to work the gear box while balancing the fucking bike. .. you're analogy failed, u smelly fat fuck .. stop being so toxic
  10. #10
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The whole thing was staged by the CIA.
  11. #11
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania You mean a motorcycle .. if you can't learn to ride a bike it's unlikely you could jump on a motorcycle the very first time and figure out how to work the gear box while balancing the fucking bike. .. you're analogy failed, u smelly fat fuck .. stop being so toxic

    bike, truck.
  12. #12
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny bike, truck.

    Fish, Buck
  13. #13
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Fish, Buck

    my dick, you suck.
Jump to Top