User Controls

Will Taggart

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    So I've had relationships with several women of the same name, particularly over the past 6 years but even before that. Even platonic sexual relations would develop into things. It's weird and I can't understand it. No, I will not tell you the name but it may or may not be will taggart so let's just say it is. I think my count is 4.5 who called me their BF and 4-6 who I fucked and got along with after, at least and they all have the same first name. Can anyone at least tell me what the google or if there is a name for this?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo So I've had relationships with several women of the same name, particularly over the past 6 years but even before that. Even platonic sexual relations would develop into things. It's weird and I can't understand it. No, I will not tell you the name but it may or may not be will taggart so let's just say it is.

lol, that's exactly what I assumed one sentence into the thread
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You some kind of a weirdo, kid?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ves
    Ghost Black Hole
    You fucked a bitch named will taggert?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost You fucked a bitch named will taggert?

You fuck a bitch named Sean.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Same, I've had 3 Victorias..which is a pretty unusual name these days to begin with. One was crazy, one was a whore and one was a church girl.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You fuck a bitch named Sean.

You're a bitch by your own definition

Originally posted by Speedy Parker If a man can't accept if he is a man or a woman he is a bitch.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost You're a bitch by your own definition

What is my definition?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by whoami You know, I've experienced a similar problem, though without the rate of success you describe. I call it Emily Syndrome.

yes Emily's are notorious basic middle class attention whore teases in my experience. All the girls I'm talking about have terrible problems and if they had a friend named Emily it would probably do them good although they would eventually hate each other

Originally posted by -SpectraL You some kind of a weirdo, kid?

that's not helpful Mr. Spectral
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sudo that's not helpful Mr. Spectral

Under the apple tree. Midnight. Come alone. No police.
Jump to Top